Extra 6: Entering a Dream

There are many geniuses in Yaohuang, and every young man is successful and arrogant.

  Geniuses are all competing with each other, and no one is convinced by anyone. Just like the two brothers Lan Yun and Lan Qin looked at Jin Yuzhao, even though they knew clearly that their talent and practice were not as good as his, they could still find faults elsewhere.

  What made the two complain the most was Jin Yuzhao's exaggerated aesthetics. They wanted to wear everything on their bodies, so they just had to put "I am rich" on their foreheads.

  How rich is the Jin family in Yunling City, Xiling?

  for example.

  Dunhongfeng Juehui Sect is one of the first-class sects in Yaohuang. It only depends on financial resources rather than strength. It ranks among the top ten sects in Yaohuang. The financial resources of the Jin family are ten Juehui gates.

  According to rumors in the world, the single treasure of the Jin family in Xiling Yunling City can fill a hundred secret realms.

  certainly.

  There are rumors in the world, there is no way of knowing whether they are true or false. But regardless of whether it is exaggerated or not, there is no smoke without fire, which is enough to show the wealth of the Jin family.

  After Bai Qi and Jin Yuzhao arrived at the secret realm, many cultivators had already arrived, trying to take advantage of the opportunity to obtain one or two rare treasures or inheritances.

  Jin Yuzhao bypassed the Jin family and sneaked into the secret realm with Bai Qi.

  Fortunately, the large number of people at the scene provided a cover for the two of them, otherwise the clothes that looked like a peacock spreading its tail would have been a little red among the greenery.

  The two of them entered the secret realm during the twisted spiritual power transmission. Bai Qi frowned and raised his forehead to suppress the dizzy discomfort.

  Jin Yuzhao let go of his hand that he had just held to prevent him from getting separated, and asked slightly worriedly, "Aqi, are you feeling well?"

  "Small problem, I'm a little dizzy."

  Bai Qi shook his head to cheer himself up.

  Jin Yuzhao saw that there was really no big problem with him, so he relaxed and looked around. He was a little surprised by the aura permeating the air.

  "The self-birth of such rich and pure spiritual power has only been seen once in the Yunhuang Secret Realm that shocked the world of Yaohuang cultivators."

  "No, worse than that"

  "In the Yunhuang Secret Realm back then, a god-level magical weapon, the Helu Sword, was discovered. It is now hidden at the Juehui Gate of Dunhong Peak."

  "Aqi, I have a hunch that there must be a rare treasure here."

  "We must have gained a lot from this trip."

  Bai Qi understood what Jin Yuzhao meant.

  The original Yunhuang Secret Realm produced the artifact Helu Sword. The spiritual energy in the secret realm this time is even better than that of the Yunhuang Secret Realm. Perhaps another artifact is about to appear.

  This speculation made Jin Yuzhao think that other cultivators must also have thought that this trip to the secret realm would be bloody and bloody again.