11.14

The island villa is Wen Xun's private territory. Except for Duan Yixian who occasionally comes to report some matters within the organization, Bai Qi can't see a third human creature at all.

  Wen Xun cooks the food on the island, cleans it by robots, and there are no ships around the sea. Wen Xun never mentioned the island to Bai Qi, and it seemed that he really planned to imprison him on the island for the rest of his life.

  Except for leaving the island, Wen Xun would agree to any of Bai Qi's willful or even unreasonable requests. He was simply obedient and obedient.

  Bai Shangshen let him serve him, and he worked hard to make heaven and earth work.

  But no matter how much trouble he made, Wen Xun never got angry.

  Even if he asked to eat a great white shark, he would immediately go to the sea to catch it himself, only for him to say perfunctorily, "That's awesome."

  On the breakfast table.

  Bai Shangshen glanced at Wen Xun beside him with a crab roe bun between his hands, and secretly lowered his lips.

  He looks like a good young man in society, but he is so dark inside that people can't bear to look at him.

  "Are you really going to lock me up for the rest of your life?" Bai Qi asked.

  Wen Xun lowered his head and blew the porridge in the bowl carefully, ignoring Bai Qi's inquiry.

  "I want to go out." Bai Shangshen planned to pay homage first and then attack.

  "The porridge is cold." Wen Xun handed the porridge to him and looked at him.

  "Don't act stupid." Bai Shangshen kicked him under the table.

  "You can't hold me captive. You can let me go or I can go on my own and let you choose one of the two. Is that humane?"

  "Snapped!"

  Wen Xun threw down his chopsticks, stood up and left the table with a gloomy face.

  Angry?

  So small-minded.

  Bai Qi's expression remained unchanged and he continued to enjoy his breakfast without being affected by anyone at all.

  After finishing breakfast, Bai Shangshen threw away the bowls and chopsticks and walked out the door.

  On the beach.

  Bai Qi rolled up his trouser legs and stepped on the sand, blowing the sea breeze, feeling the waves rushing up in circles and covering his ankles, which was extremely comfortable.

  It is undeniable that Wen Xun is a person who knows how to enjoy life. This place will be the most suitable place for his retirement in the future.

  Bai Shangshen naturally had to assign the ownership of the island to his own name.

  Inside the villa.

  Wen Xun stood behind the window and stared at the people on the beach, with a touch of warmth in his gloomy eyes.

  Wouldn't it be nice to stay on the island with only each other?

  Bai Qi heard Wen Xun coming, but turned around lazily to pay attention to him.

  Seeing that Bai Qi ignored him, Wen Xun could only find a topic to strike up a conversation on his own.

  "I saw you watching a program about pandas yesterday. Did you like it?"

  Bai Shangshen remained silent.