11.10

It is said that one thing brings another down, and it is not true at all.

  Everyone talks about the infamous Longjin Prison, but in the eyes of outsiders, the jackals, tigers and leopards are as well-behaved as a house pet with smoothed claws in front of Bai Shangshen.

  It's not that he didn't resist, it's just that the warrior who dared to show his claws to Bai Qi ended up having not only his claws but also his teeth pulled out.

  Can't you dodge even if you can't fight?

  The big men who were violent and violent outside chose to avoid Bai Shangshen's sharpness and restrained their natures. They called him "Brother Jian" one after another, not to mention being affectionate.

  Most of them are not afraid of death, but falling into someone's hands is scarier than death.

  Once the big devil takes action, life will be worse than death, and it will be so cruel that you will doubt that you will ever want to be a human being again in your next life.

  Some people had doubted Bai Qi's identity.

  After all, Bai Qi's appearance is too fierce and he doesn't look like a kind person at all, and his personality and resolute way of doing things are simply more social than them.

  But no matter what the people in the prison thought, after Bai Qi took the position of warden, the prison had unprecedented harmony.

  At least on the surface it is.

  Mid-August.

  Last time, Lu Kunsen, who was crippled by Bai Qi and almost burped in the hospital, and was almost forgotten, is back.

  After not seeing each other for a while, Lu Kunsen's sharp and sharp aura in the past has faded a lot, and there is a cold and gloomy air all over his body.

  Inside the warden's office.

  Bai Shangshen sat on the revolving chair, holding the information in his hand and staring indifferently at Lu Kunsen in front of him.

  "Have you recovered from your injuries?"

  "I'm cured." Lu Kunsen replied in a hoarse voice.

  The last time I had a fight with Bai Qi, my throat was hit and my vocal cords were injured. Although I can still speak after treatment, my voice has become hoarse and unpleasant, and it hurts when I lift it up and exert force.

  "If you commit a crime and go to prison, it will give you a chance to change your mind and start a new life."

  "If you act like a monster for two days and make trouble for three days, you will not only fail the country's trust and care, but also yourself."

  Bai Shangshen was holding a pamphlet and rambling on and on, feeding him expired chicken soup.

  Lu Kunsen listened silently, as if everyone had stayed in the hospital and stayed there.

  However, his disguise can deceive others, but it cannot deceive Bai Shangshen, who has become a spirit. Baishangshen is old and knows many people, so how can he not see the violence hidden in his eyes?

  Bai Shangshen talked nonsense for a while and then called a prison guard to take Lu Kunsen back without interest.

  When the door of the house was closed from the outside and calm returned to the house, Bai Qi lit a cigarette out of habit.

  'There will be more fun in the days to come. '

  Lu Kunsen's return suddenly made the atmosphere in the prison very strange.