11.15

Bai Shangshen and Hei Qi hitched a ride to the county town. After filling their stomachs at a random shop on the roadside, they asked passers-by to find a hotel and booked two rooms.

  When it was his turn to pay, Bai Qi stared at Hei Qi calmly. He seemed peaceful, but if Hei Qi showed a tendency to refuse, he promised to kill the unfilial son in front of him with one strike.

  Hei Qi was speechless and choked.

  Originally planning to be tough, it finally gave in to violence and was forced to accept its fate by the obscene power of a certain god and swipe its credit card to pay the bill.

  The two booked a room for two, and there was no taboo at all. After all, neither of them regarded the other as a human being.

  After opening the door and entering the house, Bai Qi asked Hei Qi to clean the house and kill all viruses. He took a comfortable shower and then collapsed on the bed.

  Bai Shangshen is not ashamed at all for his act of enslaving minors. After all, he knows very well what Heiqi is like.

  They have lived for hundreds of years and are already at the level of fairies compared to humans.

  Bai Shangshen was lying on the bed lazily brushing the green JJ net with a cigarette in his mouth.

  Hei Qi was sitting cross-legged on the bed next door, holding a snack in his left hand and a carbonated drink in his right hand. In front of him was a virtual screen with rapidly sliding data. At this moment, the father and son had the same spirit and the same virtue.

  "You are now the most wanted target of the special department. The man named Chu Liangchuan is trying hard to catch you." Hei Qi said.

  "I helped you block Skynet's tracking and positioning. Unless you come face-to-face with the person responsible for investigating the Longjin bombing case, they won't be able to locate you."

  "What about you?" Bai Qi asked.

  Hei Qi was a little confused, "What does it have to do with me?"

  Bai Qi glanced at it while turning the page, "Did you fall into a pit and become stupid?"

  "How long have the people from the special department been watching you? They probably have a record of how many times you went to the toilet. Are they not suspicious of you coming to pick me up and disappearing suddenly?"

  "They originally had evidence to control you. They kept you here to lure me out, but your disappearance will make them think you are out of control."

  "Let me make a bet with you. As long as you show up in the special department again, people from the special department will definitely catch you."

  "..." Hei Qi.

  "Your attitude of not caring about yourself is really annoying."

  "Don't forget, who am I doing for?"

  Bai Shangshen flicked the cigarette ashes and revealed a smile that looked gentle and indifferent to others, but looked a little shy in Hei Qi's eyes.

  "Turn off the Skynet shield."

  "Aren't you afraid that Chu Liangchuan will come to your door?" Hei Qi asked.

  "We are a god and a futuristic black technology. If we are caught, let's just stop living and commit suicide."

  Hei Qi stared at Bai Qi speechlessly. He didn't even need to use his toes to guess that a certain scumbag was planning to make things happen again.