The Twilight Heiress (Resurrection Series #1)

A heiress lived with luxury, would meet her fate full of misery, and got her resurrected in an enchanted realm full of mystery....

Gabrielle Fuentes lived a lavish life as an adopted child to the Fuentes family.

She became the sole heiress to all their properties and was in her fourth year as a legal management student.

Amidst it all, Gabbie wasn't on cloud nine, and her life seemed to be lacking. She found determination by reading books, and the Empire of Lumina was her favorite world to live in.

Not until Gabbie and her friends were invited to the birthday and engagement celebration on the Lumina Cruise.

It went well as usual, but with the twist of fate, an accident drowned her to death, making her think she would die unprepared.

Unbeknownst to her, she woke up one day in the south, a division of fire, Pyropolis within the Empire of Lumina she was once known, but now reincarnated as Aurelia Vespertine, a daughter from the Emperor's concubine, often neglected, abandoned, and considered as a slave.

With her new identity, she would start her quest to unravel the mystery of the catastrophic occurrence that nearly claimed her life, and to point out who was the villain and the puppet who tried to kill her. Like an inferno in the twilight, the flames of the Twilight Heiress would consume all veils of deception, leaving no remnants of doubt in her wake.

 Like an inferno in the twilight, the flames of the Twilight Heiress would consume all veils of deception, leaving no remnants of doubt in her wake

Resurrection Series

Book 1: The Twilight Heiress by Ayris Alcachupas
Book 2: The Villainous Queen by LovieNot
Book 3: The Cursed Princess by ImaginationNiAte 
Book 4: The Elusive Ice Witch by peculiarlullaby

***

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. The characters, businesses, events, and incidents described in this story are purely fictional and products of the author's imagination, unless otherwise stated.
Any resemblance to real-life people, living or deceased, or actual events is entirely coincidental and unintended.
Please be advised that this book contains mature content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised that if you are sensitive to such content or if it may go against your personal beliefs, it is recommended that you do not read this book. The author assumes no responsibility for any discomfort or offense caused while reading this story.
Read at your own discretion.