2. New job

Rest of day we practiced and then we just talked. But now we are on the way to the club. I'm so excited! We entered to the club and went backstage. They say they were already expecting us. Some man went on stage and started to introducing us.

,,Okay guys! Welcome this new band called Black Tears!" then he left the stage and we entered on stage. Each of us took his place.

,,How you guys doing?" I asked them and the just screamed.
We started play.

We performanced this seven songs. The crowd loved us. We thanked them and went backstage.

,,How are you feeling?" Tommy asked me.

,,It's amazing! I love it!" I asnwered.

One year later - 1987

My band was succesful like three months. But I'm not even surprised. We play in different clubs and there are different people. In some clubs, we were playing, people didn't like us but in other clubs people liked us. But we play the same songs because I have no idea what to write about. People got bored and this is why we don't play anymore. We decided that everyone would go their separate ways and if someone saw an opportunity, they would let the others know. It's been two months since our band broke up. We haven't seen each other two months. It's a bit strange that we used to see each other every day and now we haven't seen each other for two months.
And how I actually make a living? I work as a waitress in a cafe. I know it's not much but I'm glad that it will support me in some way. But when I was eating breakfast today a had an idea. Today I called to MTV for some job. They told me that I can do some interviews! And they wanna see me tonight! I'm so exciting!

Two hours later:
I'm getting ready to meet someone from MTV. We'll meet in cafe where I work. It's not too far.   I'm putting on my make-up. Some concealer, face powder, eye pencil, black eye shadow, mascara and red lipstick. Then I brush my hair and  put it in a messy bun. I have to look good so I decided that I won't wear the street wear tonight. I went from bathroom to my bedroom and opened the closet. I took black fishnet tights and black tank top with really small metalica logo. Then I took out my black leather jacket. I put everything on and checked my appearance in the mirror. Then I put on my black converse shoes and go to cafe.
I light a cigarette on the way.
I arrived to almost empty cafe and saw a man in a black jacket. I went to him.

,,Hello. You must be Annie Johnson." he said when I came to his table.

,,Hello. Yep, that's my name." I said and sat down to a table.

,,So you wanna do some interviews with bands, don't you?" he asked me.

,,Yes."

,,Okay. Do you think you can do that? I mean the rock bands are really underbred and the most rock artists do drugs. Are you ready for that?"

,,Yes. I was in a rock band but we broke up." I said and the man looked at me strangely.

,,We didn't do drugs." I added.

,,Okay. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Steve Evans. Here's my number. I'll arrange interviews with the bands. Just tell me where you wanna meet the bands.'' he said.

,,I haven't thought about that yet."

,,What about your home? It's that okay?" he asked.

,,Okay, but I thought you had to have some specific background." I said.

,,No. Just to keep it clean and looking good. That's all." he said.

,,Okay, so you accepted me?"

,,Definitely yes." he smiled at me.

,,Thank you!"

,,No problem. I hope you'll enjoy this job. I'm glad to have met you. Enjoy the rest of your day."

,,Thanks." We said our goodbyes and then I left the cafe. Steve Evans stayed there because he hasn't drunk his coffee yet and I went home. I'm so happy that it worked out!

When I got home I went to bathroom to remove my make-up. Then I brushed my teeth and went to shower. I showered and I put on my pajamas. Then I went to living room and started play guitar. I played guitar for one hour and around 10pm I went to sleep.