8. Another fight and drugs

19th December 1988
We're on our way home. We're sitting in the same seats as we went on tour. I've been with Axl for over a year now. God, it's strange how time flies.
We'll be in L.A. in five hours. You don't even know how excited I am to go home. First five months I was excited about the tour but then it was so tiring so I just thought about going home.
Me and Axl had a lot of fights during the tour but we always reconciled. I think it was just because we were tired of tour.

,,Would you ever try drugs?" Axl asked me suddenly.

,,What? Why are you asking me that?" I asked him.
Yeah. I'd try drugs if I'd have that possibility because the life is too boring. But I don't want him to know that.

,,I don't know. I just asked." he said not satisfied with my answer.

,,I'd never try drugs." I lied to him.

,,I'm glad for that." he said with smile on his face.
I just smiled because I had nothing to say.

One year later - 1990:
Today it's my birthday! I hope that me and Axl won't get in fight again. And I wanted to tell you that me and Axl moved into one house. But I don't know if it's better because we fight even more.

,,Good morning love." Axl said when he came to living room.

,,Morning honey." I kissed him on cheek.

,,I'm going for a walk." he said, put on the leather jacket and left.

He came back after 35 minutes with puget of roses.

,,Happy birthday love! You're finally 20!" he said and gave me the roses and kissed me on lips.

,,Thank you." I said, took the roses and put the roses in vaze.

,,What you wanna do?" he asked me.

,,Watching movies?"

,,Okay!" he said.

So we watched movies amd then we went on lunch to some restaurant. Then we came back home and watched movies again.

,,Wanna smoke marijuana?" I asked him.

,,No. I don't want you to smoke marijuana. It's unheathly." he raised his voice.

,,Cigarettes are unheathly too!" I raised my voice too.

,,Yeah! They are! But you smoke cigarettes and marijuana!" he was yelling now.

,,Well. As you want." I said with calm voice. I put on my denim jacket and left the house.
That's how it's been lately. He has anger issues.

I went to a house where the rest of Guns N' Roses live. I opened door and entered to the house.

,,Whoaaa! So what did you two fight about this time?" Slash asked.

,,He doesn't want me to smoke marijuana." I sighed and sat on the couch next to Steven.

,,I have marijuana." Steven said.

,,You don't even know how much I wanna get high now." I said.

,,Come with me." Steven said.

I followed Steven to his room. He opened the door and entered with me, then he closed the door. 
He went to the chest of drawers and opened the first drawer. He pull out two needles and everything that's needed for doing drugs.

,,What's that?" I asked.

,,Heroin. Wanna try it?"

,,How do you feel when you take heroin?" I asked again. Actually I'm little scared of it but I wanna try it.

,,It's a good feeling. When I take it I feel like I have nothing to worry about and the feeling of love it's just amazing. I don't know how to describe it." he said.

,,I will try it then." I said.

,,Are you sure?" he asked while he was preparing it.

,,Yes. Life is too boring."

,,Okay." he said and gave me unused needle filled with transparent fluid.

,,I'll show you how to do it." he said.

,,...And now you just inject it into your vein." he said and showed me how to do it.

,,I'm scared actually." I said.

,,You don't have to."

,,Okay. I can do it." I said and injected the needle into my vein.
When I injected heroin, after about a minute I felt a sense of love and carefree. It was pretty good feeling.

,,How are you feeling?" Steven asked me.

,,Really good." I answered. ,,Wanna go to the club?" I asked.

,,Let's go!" he said and went downstairs.

We went to living room to tell the others that we're going out.
When we got to the living room I noticed that Axl is there too.

,,I can't tell Axl because he'd get jealous if he finds out that I'm going out with you." I whispered to Steven.

,,I think he should know that." Steven whispered to me.

,,Guys, me and Steven are going out!" I called and left the house with Steven.

The whole way we talked about everything we could think of.

When we entered to the club we went to the counter.

,,What you wanna drink?" Steven asked me.

,,Tequila, please."

Steven ordered Tequila for me and two glasses of whiskey for him.
We were in the club for like two hours and we're really drunk. We went to house where GNR live. When we arrived we went to his room and started kissing.

"You're a really good kisser, Steven.." i said with a little loud and nervous voice.

"Mhmm really?" He said with a cute smirk on his face.

He bent me over the bed and started whispering and praising me in my ear.

"You're being such a good girl for me Annie.."

I started blushing so hard i couldn't think straight even after the Tequila.

"What you want me to do to you Annie..?" He said calmly.

"Do whatever you want, Steven.. Just don't be so clumsy and be calm.. It's my third time." I said with stressed voice.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be calm"

"Thanks.." I said, even though i know he won't be calm. One of my friends told me he was so horny the last time.

And then it happened. He was in me...

———————————————————————
Hey guys! I just want to thank my friend Amelia! She wrote a part when Steven and Annie went back home and... you know what. I wouldn't have it written that well. So thank you Amelia! amyy07373