4. Should we go with them?

I woke up on Axl's shoulder. I got up and went to shower. Then I put some home clothes on and then I ate a donut with black coffee for breakfast. I watched the guys sleeping. The first who woke up was Steven and like 5 minutes after him Izzy and Duff. Axl and Slash woke up one hour after them. We all have hangovers. We all took turns on the toilet at least five times. I don't remember anything. I just remember that I had interview and then we got drunk.
I'm running to the bathroom now. When I'm throwing up I noticed that someone entered to bathroom and held my hair. It was Axl. He held my hair so my hair wouldn't fall into the toilet and he was stroking my back.

,,You okay?" he asked when I ended with throwing up.

,,I think yes. Thanks for holding my hair." I smiled at him and he put a strand of hair behind my ear.

,,You're welcome." he smiled back. ,,You know that you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen?"

,,Thanks. I guess." I look down and start to blush. Axl notices and picks my head so I'm looking into his eyes.
Our lips are starting to come dangerously close to each other. We almost kissed, but someone suddenly opened the bathroom door and ran to the toilet. It was Izzy.

,,Nice timing, bro." Axl said to Izzy and left the bathroom. I left the bathroom too.
When we left the bathroom and sat on the couch. Me and the boys were talking for one hour.

,,Thanks Annie. We enjoyed it. We hope that we'll see you again." Slash said before they leave.

,,Guys, you can go I'll catch up with you." Axl said to them and turned to me. I just raised the eyebrows.

,,Thanks for interview. I hope that your boss will call us for next interview. Think about that tour please. I wanna see you there. Let me know about it. Here's my number, call me." Axl said and kissed my cheek.

,,Okay. Bye." I said to him.

,,Bye!" he left my apartment.

I closed the door behind him and went to kitchen. I took some painkillers because I have headache and started cleaning my house.
The cleaning  took me two hours because there were bottles of alcohol from yesterday. Why I was cleaning it? Because I wanna call my band and tell them about the tour with Guns N' Roses and I wanna tell them personally. I decided to call Tommy first.

,,Hello?" Tommy said.

,,Hi Tommy! It's me Annie. Come to my apartment. Now!" I said.

,,Okay, what's happening?" he asked.

,,The big things. I'll tell you when you come." I said.

,,Okay. On my way!" he hung up the phone.

I called to other members of band. Everyone were there in twenty minutes.

,,Okay guys. I know that we are not the band anymore but we can be the band again." I said.

,,What do you mean?" Denny asked me.

,,When our band broke up I started to do waitress in cafe. But then I called to MTV and I started doing interview. Yesterday I was interviewing with Guns N' Roses. Then we hung out and today we all had hangover but nevermind. After interview we talked and I told them about this band. Axl Rose said that they will go on tour with their album "Appetite for Destruction" and that they need some bands to go on tour with them. And they said that we should think about it and then let them know. What do you think, guys?" I said.

,,How do you wanna let them know when you have not their number or adress or something like that?" Justin asked.

,,I have Axl's number." I told them.

,,Are you sure about it?" Tommy asked.

,,Yeah! Please! I wanna be there." I said.

,,Okay! Who wants to go on tour with Guns N' Roses?" Tommy asked. Everyone raised their hand.

,,Thank guys! I'm gonna tell them now!" I said and went to the phone.
I dialed the number that Axl gave me.

,,Hello?" Axl said.

,,Hi. That's me Annie. I have answer for your question about the tour." I said.

,,Really? So you will come?"

,,No." I said.

,,Why?"

,,Of course we'll come with you on tour! What did you think? We cannot miss such an opportunity. When the tour starts?"

,,14th August. We'll pick you up in front of your house. Okay?" he said.

,,Okay! Thank you very much!" I said.

,,Okay and while we're talking, I wanna ask you if you have free time tonight."

,,Yes. I have. Why?"

,,Wanna go out?" he asked.

,,Like on date?" I asked him and with surprised look a looked at boys.

,,If you want it to be a date then I'm asking if you wanna go on date?" he laughed a bit.

,,I wanna come." I answered.

,,Okay. I'll pick you up in seven o'clock. Is that okay?"

,,Yeah." I said.

,,So, see you later. Bye!" he said.

,,Bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

I went back to guys and they looked at me with surprising look.

,,Guys! I'm gonna have a date tonight!" I told them.

,,With Axl Rose? Are you kidding us?" Denny said.

,,I'm not kidding you. He asked me if I wanna go on date with him. Stay and you'll see him.'' I said.

,,Okay. We'll stay here until tomorrow." Matt said.