17. Engagement

Three years later:
I'm finally home. I opened the door and went to the living room. I saw Dave watching TV and Frances who's sitting on his lap. It was really cute.

,,Hi! I'm back, after 3 years!" I said.

,,Hello Annie!" Dave stood up with Frances and hugged me. Then he kissed me on my cheek.

,,Hey Frances. Mommy's home." I picked her up.

,,She said mom. And she tries to walk. She's pretty handy." he smiled at her.

,,Wow!" I kissed my daughter on cheek. ,,I'm so proud!"

They visited me in rehab every day and Dave and I have now been in a three year relationship.

,,Wanna go out tonight?" Dave asked me.

,,It would be fine," I smiled. ,,But what about Frances?"

,,She can be with my mom." he answered.

,,Do you think your mom won't mind?" I asked.

,,She won't. I think she'd be happy. She always wanted to be a grandma. And we visited her a few times, when you were in rehab."

,,Okay." I smiled.

,,So be ready at 7." he said and went to the living room with Frances.
I went to my room unpack my things. When I entered to the room I noticed that I have a new bed. The bed is for two people. I understand! We share a room. So sweet.

6pm:
Dave went to take Frances to his mom. I'm standing in front of my closet and I don't know what to wear. I don't even know where is he gonna take me. To the restaurant? Or to the fun park? Or it's gonna be just a walk. I don't know.

I think I'll wear black tight cotton dress, blue denim jacket and converse shoes.
Then I did my makeup. Concealer, face powder, highlither, eye pencil, mascara and red lipstick. It took me one hour and now it's 7.

,,You ready?" Dave came to my room.

,,Yeah." I said.

Me and Dave sat to the car and he started the engine.

,,So Frances is with your mom and what are we gonna do?" I asked.

,,You'll see." he said.
The whole way me or Dave haven't said any word. Then he stopped the car and we gog out of it.

,,Where are we?" I asked.

,,You don't see the lake? It's romantic here." he said.

,,And what are we gonna do here?"

,,Talking? Cudling? Kissing? I don't know. What do you want?"

,,I don't know." I said and went to the pier.

I sat down. Dave sat behind me and cudled me from behind. I smiled. We were talking for like one hour and then Dave stood up. I just looked at him blankly.

,,Annie?" he said and I stood up.

,,Yeah?"

,,You're the most amazing girl I've ever met. I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you. But you dated Axl and Kurt and I didn't want to mixed up with you. When Kurt died I... I knew that you'll need some support. When you were in rehab, I was taking care about yours and Kurt's beautiful daughter and I pretended that's our daughter. I really love you. So I'm asking you.." he knelt down on one knee and pulled out the ring of his pocket. Oh my god!

,,Will you marry me?" ha asked me.

I just stood there. I couldn't speak so I just nodded as a yes. I cried. He put a ring on my finger ane hugged me. I couldn't be happier.