12. Kurt

After ten hours we finally arrived to Vancouver. It was a long way with Axl. He was sitting beside me all the time. We were kissing sometimes and I felt Kurt's look on us. I feel quite sorry for him. I slept with him and then he sees me kissing my boyfriend. But he talks to me normally. I think he understands that I'm a little afraid of breaking up with Axl.
We got out of the bus and went to look around the arena where we're gonna play the show. Then we went backstage and we were just messing around. I'm sitting in Axl's lap and GNR and my band with me are chatting. Nirvana is somewhere else I don't know where but I think that they're in the bus.

,,Sound check!" the manager called after four hours.

After sound check I went out with Kurt. We're just walking around Vancouver.

,,How long have you been doing music?" Kurt asked me.

,,For 4 years," I answered. ,,Since 1987. I won the new artist award and I'm glad for that because it opened me a way to the music world."

,,And if you hadn't won this award we'd never have met each other," Kurt smiled, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on head.
,,I know you date Axl but I want you to be my girl. Please..."

,,I won't break up with Axl, sorry. I'm scared of it. He has anger issues and when he's angry it's better not to be with him." I said.

,,You don't have to break up with him. We can date." he said.

,,You won't mind if I'm still with him?"

,,No, even though it will be unpleasantly to see you kissing him and stuff." he admited.

,,Are you sure about this?"

,,Yeah... In public you will be his girl and in private you will be my girl." he kissed me on cheek.

,,Okay. If you want it like that. I'm not against it..." I smiled and he smiled too. We kissed and then we went back to the arena.

,,Where have you been?!" Axl screamed when he saw me. ,,I was looking for you..."

,,I went for a walk."

,,Okay. Show starts in ten minutes and you're not ready yet. You should prepare your vocal cords, tune the guitar and check how the other band members are ready."

,,I know how to prepare on show, I'm not stupid, Axl."

,,I just tried to help you." he said.
I just kissed him and then I went to prepare on show.
I prepared my vocals and tuned my guitar. Everyone were ready on show we're standing at the entrance to the stage and waiting for 7pm. Because at 7pm our show starts. When was finally 7 we ran onto the stage and the show started.

After the show I ran backstage and jumped on Axl. He cought me and kissed me.

,,It was amazing, babe!" he said.

,,Thanks!"

,,Guns N' Roses on stage!" manager called and Axl have to go now.

,,Good luck, baby!" I called and then I went to Kurt. He was in Nirvana's dressing room.

,,Hello guys!" I entered to their dressing room.

,,Hey," Kurt stood up and kissed me. I just looked at him with surprised look. ,,They know about us." he assured me.

,,Okay." I just answered. Kurt sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

,,This is Krist, you haven't speak to him yet, have you?" Kurt introduced me his band mate.

,,No, I haven't. Hi Krist!" I said.

,,Hi Annie." he answered.

We were just hanging out and talking. Nothing interesting. I can be calm because Guns N' Roses' show is two hours long.

,,You're nice couple. You look better with Kurt than with Axl." Dave said and smiled.

,,Thanks." me and kurt said at the same time. Then we kissed each other and smiled.
We were hanging out for like one hour. Then the manager opened the door and said that Nirvana have to go on stage.

Axl's pov:
Our show ended and we came back to backstage. I expected Annie waiting in backstage but she wasn't there. Then I saw manager coming out from Nirvana's dressing room. They have to go on stage. First person I saw was Kurt and then I saw Annie next to him. Behind them are Krist and Dave. When Nirvana went on stage, Annie hugged Kurt and the other members of Nirvana. Then she went to me.

,,Hi Axl." she said innocently.

,,Hey babygirl," I kissed her and she smiled, I smiled too. ,,What were you doing in their dressing room?"

,,Just hanging out. I was bored to be just in backstage and doing nothing so I decided that I  can talk to them and figure out why you hate them." she answered and took my hand into her hand.

,,Okay." I just said.

,,I don't know why you hate them. They're fine." she said and hugged me.

,,I have my reasons for it." I just answered.

Then we came to the bus and waited for Nirvana. Me and Annie were kissing and the others were talking and smoking marijuana.

Annie's pov:
Me and Axl and the rest of the GNR and Black Tears (my band) are in the bus. Me and Axl are kissing and and the others were talking and smoking weed. You have no idea how much I would take weed. But I can't, Axl would get mad and it wouldn't go well. I just don't understand that he can do drugs whenever he wants but I can't do drugs. That's not fair! I really need to broke up with him.
When Nirvana entered to the bus I sat beside Duff. He was a little surprised because we don't talk very often. Of course we say hello and stuff, but other than that we've never spoken.
I saw that Axl felt a little dissapointed but he understands.