Ch1:meeting Gwen

*your point of view*

I woke up to see my mom and dad in the car we were gonna meet their friend who had a husband who died for no reason. my mom and dad never told me how. We were on our way when everything went fast the next thing I know the car started flipping over and over.

Before I blacked out I saw a women with red and pink hair run up with a man who had brown hair. Then everything went dark.

*Gwen's point of view*

Me and Jeremy just came out of the funeral home grieving over Mike he was a loving husband and I loved him very much. We walked until we saw a car coming and then flip into circles. It then came to a stop and I saw a little girl with (h/c) nearly passed out.

"Jeremy come on!!!!"i ran over to help the girl her parents weren't responding.

Jeremy and I reached the girl I opened the door and I got her out she okay but she needed to be in a hospital.

"Jeremy quick call 911!!!"I yelled at which Jeremy flinched but did so.

The premedics came and asked what happened Jeremy told them everything as I gave the girl to them. I was able to ride since I helped her. Jeremy took the car to pick me up.

*time skip to your point of view*

I woke up in a soft bed I looked around and saw that women who saved me.

"Oh your wake that's good!"she said as she smiled.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"My name is Gwen this guy right next to me is Jeremy." she said as a man waved shyly at me.

I waved back.

"Where's my mommy and daddy?"i asked.

Miss Gwen and Mister Jeremy looked at each other with sad faces. Mister Jeremy cleared his throat as Miss Gwen just looked away.

"Uh...do you remember w-what happened?"Mister Jeremy said.

I nodded.

"Me and my parents were gonna go see someone but then something happened and then I ended up here?"i said calmly.

"Can you tell us your name?"miss Gwen said.

"(Y/N)!!!"I said.

"Well (y/n) when we went to your mommy and daddy they were...sleeping and we had to get you out or else you would've slept like your parents!"she said.

My eyes widen when my mommy said when something sleeps that means it died. Miss Gwen lowered her eyes as she looked like something was wrong. Tears soon came out of my eyes. Miss Gwen hugged me as I continued to cry.

"I-if you want you can stay with me okay?"she asked as I simply nodded my head.

She smiled and kissed my forehead as she left.

*Gwen's point of view*

I kissed (y/n) forehead as I left to take Jeremy back to his apartment he used to share with Mike. I couldn't help but feel like Mike was with me cause at the corner of my eye I saw Mike smiling. I turned my head and he was gone.

*time skip*

After I dropped off Jeremy I went back to the hospital to check on (y/n) the doctors said she had bruises and minor cuts nothing serious. They said she would come out tomorrow morning.

As I reached her room I went in and she was laying there just how I left her. I smiled she is so kawaii she reminds me so much of me. I look at her she was playing with her hair. She saw me and stopped playing with her hair.

"The doctors said you can come out tomorrow morning!"i said she had a little smile.

"Does that mean I get to stay with you?"she asked.

I nodded my head as she smiled.

I chuckled as the nurse came in saying visiting hours were almost up. I kissed (y/n) on the forehead and left. As I got home I looked at the picture of me and mike I sighed as I got the second room ready for (y/n).