Ch9:Mahogany's mansion

You fell asleep in Faith's arms as she walked off that night. The was that the mansion was car distance from the L.G. Production so Faith didn't know that Vendetta was already driving to the building. Faith was walking until she realized that the weather was different than in San Diego. It got cold and faith forgot her jacket with Gwen. You on the other hand are nice and cozy with you (F/C) jacket on. Then Faith heard a car horn. It was Vendetta, and boy did he look peeved. Faith gulped shivering as the car came to a stop. Not only Vendetta came out but a maid of Mahogany's too, her name was Jasmine((author-chan)) and she held in her hand Faith's jacket. Faith, relived that her mom thought about the weather today. Vendetta sighed in frustration.

"Faith in the car now!!!"He screamed causing the two females to flinch.

Faith did what she was told and placed you next to her getting your seatbelt on. The car ride back was silent as Vendetta kept his eyes locked on the road.

"Thanks uh maid that the cat knows?"faith broke the awkward silence.

"Oh it's Jasmine And the pleasure was mine Ms. Schmidt asked me to take it just in case we saw you.....and well we did!"

"That's enough Jasmine!"

"Yes sir mister Vendetta sir!"Jasmine stayed quiet from then not even thinking about enraging her superior.

"How did you know I wouldn't be in one place?"

"If I know your mother and quite frankly I do...you'd end up walking home just like her."Vendetta spoke flatly towards Faith slightly less peeved.

Faith looked out the window like she did something wrong. Vendetta sighed as he kept his eyes locked on the road. Jasmine fidgeted with the rim of her dress feeling nervous.

*Timeskip*

As the car reached the gates you woke up feeling sleepy still only to wake up seeing such a big and magical mansion. You were speechless it was as if you were sucked into a fairy-tail. the car came to a stop in front of some steps as the front door opened revealing two women, one being Gwen the other Mahogany. You look at them as Faith and Vendetta exited the car as did you and Jasmine. You ran up to Gwen and gave her leg a hug. To which she gladly picked you up and hugged you.

You giggled as the red-haired hugged you as the indigo man was still peeved at Faith. Then Mahogany walked up to you and Gwen.

"Ah my little sister and her new daughter welcome to my mansion!!!"She said as she clasped her hands together.

As you all entered the mansion it was really huge and fancy. Everything was so highly fancy and expensive. You couldn't help but stare in awe. It was as if you were in a fairy-tale. Gwen smiled as you then sighed as Mahogany walked up and patted her back. Jasmine looked as if a ghost was haunting her.

"Jasmine?"She flinched as Mahogany looked at her.

"Y-Yes miss?"

"Are you okay sweetie?"Mahogany rose a brow.

"I-I'm sorry for worrying you m-miss I-I'm fine!!!!"

Mahogany nodded as she walked over to Vendetta.

"Vendetta I want you to fix my sister and her daughters some rooms can you do that?"

"Actually miss how about Gwendolyn sleep with me?"Mahogany smiled evilly at him.

"Does this mean that you have affections for my dear little sister?"Vendetta sweat-dropped.