Ch2:meeting Vendetta and Vincent

*Gwen's point of view*

I woke up to the day I picked up little (y/n). I got up, got dressed and got in my car. I was nervous about taking care of a child. I don't know any of this I'm twenty one already am I starting to early. Maybe I'm not after all my mom was twenty one when she had me.

*time skip brought to you by Mike ghost hugging Gwen*

I arrive at the hospital. The lady at the desk told me that two men picked her up. What two men tried to pick u...oh no. I thanked the lady as I exited and quickly drove to Vincent's house. I can't believe this how did they know about (y/n) I mean I definitely didn't tell Vincent and I'd be damned if Vendetta found out about her.

*time skip brought to you by Jeremy dancing to a sailor moon fan song*

I arrive at Vincent's house and saw Vendetta and Vincent waiting for me. I sighed as I saw (y/n) in Vincent's arms then Vendetta's. I walked up to Vincent cause Vendetta is eight inches taller than me.

"Hey!"I said to Vincent not dare making eye contact with Vendetta.

"Hi Gwen-kun why didn't you tell us you had a child maybe Mikey had the guts to f you before he died!"Vincent chuckled at that remark.

I gave him one of the glare me and Vendetta give him when he goes overboard.

*(y/n)'s point of view*

I sat up in my hospital bed and saw the nurse come in with two men. One looked like a purple grape. The other man looked like one of mommy's fancy friends. The fancy man walked up to me.

"Hello little one my name is Vendetta if it's alright with you I will be taking you home!"he gave me a smile.

"You mean your gonna take me to miss Gwen?" I asked.

He tensed up and his smile turned into an annoyed frown. Did I say something wrong? He walked over to the grape man and they started talking the grape man smiled and walked up to me.

"Hello my name is Vincent I'm miss Gwen's brother she told me to pick you up and take you to my house!!!"he smiled big.

I nodded as the fancy one filled out the sheet to let me go.

"By the way the grumpy one is her older brother his name is Vendetta his really protective with her!!"mister Vincent told me.

"Enough Vincent!!"mister Vendetta said.

Mister Vincent pouted as we walked to a cool looking car. I hope miss Gwen doesn't get angry she told me she'll pick me up not her brothers.

"By the way what's your name?"mister Vincent asked.

"(Y-(y/n)!"I said shyly.

"What a lovely name you wouldn't mind me calling you (Y/N)-kun?"mister Vincent said.

I nodded in response as we made it to mister Vincent's home. Mister Vincent had me in his arms. That's when miss Gwen came she sighed as she saw me in mister Vincent's arms.

"Hey!"she said.

"Hi Gwen-kun why didn't you tell us you had a child maybe Mikey did have the guts to f you before he died!"mister Vincent chuckled.

Miss Gwen glared at him like she was gonna put him to sleep. Why is she glaring at him. I tilted my head in response as mister Vendetta grabbed me out of mister Vincent's arms. Miss Gwen some how stopped glaring and gulped.

*Gwen's point of view*

I gulped when I saw Vendetta holding (y/n). There is no telling any one if his pissed or not.

"Gwendolyn!"Vendetta said.

That's it I'm in deep shit right now. I walked over to Vendetta with my head down. I didn't dare look at him for if I do he'll probably yell at me for choosing the wrong person to marry. As I waited for him to yell at me I was giving a hug from him. Well that strange I never gotten a hug let alone from Vendetta.

"I know about Micheal and what happened and I am truely sorry that all of this happened but if you think taking care of a child will fill that hole in your heart then be my guest!"he smiled what is this.

Who is this person and what did he do to the real Vendetta!!!!!!

I simply nodded and he let go of me and handed (y/n) to me. He then went inside. Leaving me Vincent and (y/n) alone.

"Miss Gwen?"

"Yes (y/n)?"i said.

"Is mister Vendetta your brother?"I tensed up.

"Who told you that?"

She pointed to Vincent. Of course he always found me as his sister so he made up the story that me him and Vendetta were brothers and sister. I sighed.

"Listen we aren't brother and sister we are really close friends he thinks we are brother and sister considering how nice we treat each other."she nodded in understanding.

I hugged her and glared at Vincent. He obviously saw it considering how he quickly went inside. I went inside only to see Chap on top of Vendetta honestly how can he deal with that rabbit it reminds me too much of Spring trap! Vendetta seemed to notice me staring at Chap.

"If you keep staring I'll put him on your head!!!"he said and I shivered and looked away.

"He's so cute~!"(y/n) said.

Wait what she thinks Chap is cute?!?! What the hell?!?!

"You can hold him if you want?"Vendetta said he knew I hated Chap so I think this is revenge for making him fall for an ugly girl thinking it was Mahogany.

I could even see Vendetta give a kitty face at (y/n). I quickly put (y/n) down considering how much I hate Chap. He gave chap to her and for some reason she wasn't digested by him. Huh normally a little girl would be scared of a zombified bunny but not (y/n). Hmm...maybe she dealt with scarier stuff then a zombified bunny?

"You are free to pet him!"Vendetta smiled.

What is he planning?

Vendetta looked at me with that smile of his. His definitely planning something but what?

"Vendetta don't you have to see Mahogany!!!!"I yelled making (y/n) flinch.

Vendetta looked at me then hugged me again. Seriously why is he hugging me

*Vendetta's point of view*

I smiled as (y/n) held Chap carefully I saw Gwen nearly gag herself at the thought of Chap.

"You can pet him if you want!"I smiled.

She nodded her head as Gwen stared at me.

What is he planning? I heard her thought.

Oh if only she found out what I was planning. (Y/n) giggled as Chap tickled her with his nose oh how adorable Chap is when someone else holds them. It was getting late and Gwen had to leave (y/n) waved good bye to Chap and I.

I do hope Gwen takes good care of her. And I hope (y/n) lets Gwen be her mother.

*Narrator's point of view*

Gwen and (y/n) returned to Gwen's home. Gwen showed the (h/c) girl to her room. It was so nice the (y/n)'s mouth hung open.

"Miss Gwen I love it!!!"(y/n) said.

Gwen chuckled as she place (y/n) in bed and later went to sleep herself.