Ch:4 Meeting Mahogany

*(Y/N)'s point of view*

I followed mister Vincent over to an unfamiliar place. That was until Mister Vendetta and a pretty lady ran towards us. Mister Vendetta held me in his arms as the lady punched Mister Vincent. The lady was prettier than mommy. The lady then went to me and mister Vendetta.

"Miss Mahogany this is (Y/N), your new niece!"Mister Vendetta said.

I looked up at the women she seemed nice to be near I wonder how mama Gwen knows her?

"Hi sweetie I see my sister is taking care of you!"she said smiling sweetly at me.

That's when mama Gwen came out of the place that mister Vincent almost took me to. She was pretty shocked to see miss Mahogany. Then she groaned.

*Gwen's point of view*

I groaned as I saw Mahogany, great just what I need (y/n) influenced by Mahogany. I saw (Y/N) in Vendetta's arms. Wait where's Vincent? I looked down and saw Vincent nearly past out, something tells me Mahogany had something to do with this. I sighed and took (Y/N) from Vendetta's arms and put her down.

"Hey (Y/N) why don't you go check out the animatronics while mama talks to mister Vendetta and Mahogany alright?"

She nodded and ran off to the stage. I then turned my head towards Mahogany and glared at her my indigo eyes nearly changing a lavender color.

"What did you do Mahogany!"I barked at her.

She smirked and had a glint in her eye.

"What can't a girl like me meet her darling niece?"she said that nearly made me want to flip her off.

"Listen and listen good if I see that you hit or yelled at her you are gonna die I don't care if Vendetta tries to stop me I'll kill both of you and hide both your bodies! GOT IT!!!"I said my voice sounding demonic.

Mahogany just kept her smirk on her makeup covered face and nodded. I nodded as I calmed down and walked back in the parts and service room. At the corner of my eye I saw Vendetta give me a simpathic glare.

*timeskip brought to you by Vincent dancing to I'm sexy and I know it*

After work I saw Jeremy he smiled as he ran over to me, faith and (y/n).

"H-hi Gwen did you introduce faith to (y-(y/n)!"I nodded as he said that.

Jeremy smiled but soon frowned as he saw my older sister. Faith glared at her as mahogany smirked.

"Stay away from us Mahogany isn't my dad death worse then what you went through!!!"faith shouted.

Dang she certainly has Mike's anger. Mahogany laughed like the bitch she was and walked away Vendetta suddenly gives me one of those goofy love faces. What's his problem?

*Vendetta's point of view*

Gwendolyn is simply adorable I feel bad for the death of her husband. Maybe I should be her husband I'm excellent with kids....okay maybe not faith did almost beat me to a pulp when she was (y/n)'s age.

"Come on Vendetta let's leave my little sister with her dear family!!"Miss mahogany said not turning her back.

Why am I working for a bitch like her!!

I thought as I jogged over to her side.

*(y/n)'s point of view*

Why did mister Vendetta give mommy a love face?

*faith's point of view*

That stupid cat butler stared at my mom like he wanted her I won't let that happen mom deserves someone who isn't working for her sister. But who?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An:sorry for not updating but I had a lot of important stuff to do. >~< anyway I hope you like the story so far and I think I'll be making this aVendetta X Gwen story probably if I have time.