Ch5: remembering Mike

It had been two weeks since (y/n)'s parents died along with Gwen's husband. Faith was playing Pokemon alpha ruby on her 3ds, (y/n) was playing dress up, Gwen was getting dressed in some faded navy skinny jeans and a batman lace up shirt. Gwen walked out and saw Faith and (y/n), she smiled as she hugged both of them.

"my girls!"She said as she let go.

Gwen then walked in the kitchen to make them breakfast. that's when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!"Faith said as she paused her game and went to open the door.

*Faith's point of view*

"I'll get it!"I said as i paused my game.

Right when I was about to battle a Rayquaza ((I think that's how you spell it?)) I opened the door and the cat was there.

"Is your mother home?"He asked trying to be slick.

That's when an idea popped in my head.

"You know you just missed her she said something about falling off a cliff!!"His eyes widen.

"And you did not stop her!!!"He looked worried.

"Faith who is that?"Mom said from the kitchen.

The cat pushed past me and ran straight to the kitchen and hugged my mom. Mom was pretty confused she looked like someone put her hand on a shock rod.

"V-Vendetta what are you doing here?" Mom said slightly blushing.

*Gwen's point of view*
Vendetta just ran past Faith and hugged me. Why only one person did that and it was...Mike.

"V-Vendetta what are you doing here?" I said blushing.

"Gwendolyn I wanted to tell you something it's about Michael!"He said nearly hugging me to death.

wait something about Mike or maybe Mike's older brother?

"Y-You mean Mike's b-brother?"I managed to say.

he shook his head.

so he did mean Mike what happened? Was he with Mike the night he got murdered? My mind was running rapid. I was stone silent as he let go of me. I couldn't move, it was like I was turned to stone.

"Gwendolyn I saw Michae...Mike get murdered!"He said and Faith gasped.

I stood there and sighed.

"Faith take (y/n) to her room while Vendetta and I talk!"I said as she nodded and walked over to (y/n)'s room.

"okay Vendetta tell me what happened?"I asked.

*flashback*

Mike and Vendetta were in the office talking about Gwen and Faith.

"Mike I think it would be best if I took care of Gwendolyn and you take care of your child that wa...?"

"THAT WAY WHAT?!"Mike shouted at Vendetta.

"THAT WAY YOU CAN MARRY HER AND HAVE A KID WITH HER!!!"Mike was fuming.

Vendetta stayed quiet as Mike glared at him not paying attention to the camera. Vendetta sighed.

"I just think maybe something were to happen to you and if that were the case I think maybe I should protect your wife and child, I know you want them to be protected!"That statement made Mike's glare soften.

"y-yeah it's just...how do I know you won't hurt them?"Mike said holding back the tears.

Vendetta sighed, he knew that Mike cared for his family. That when Bonnie grabbed MIke by the shoulder and dragged him over backstage.