Ch6:The ugly truth!

Gwen and Vendetta woke up that day , Gwen walked past Faith's room remember the fight yesturday.  She checked on (Y/N). She then got a phone call. She picked up her phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gwen it's Micheal!"

Gwen sighed.

"Look Micheal if you called to tell me that Faith should be with a healthy family then you need to listen I have a sacrificed all my time to make sure Faith grew up correctly and no half brained cop is gonna tell me that I can't have my child and live with a broken heart yes I know Mike died but he clearly would not want his own older brother taking care of his daughter while his wife sacrificed everything!!!"

"No that's not it!"

"Then what?!"Gwen said screaming waking up everyone.

"I'm investigating the murder of (F/N) (M/N) (L/N) and I need (Y/N) here so I can ask her a couple of questions you mind coming here to la with her? And maybe can you bring Faith?"

Gwen calmed down a bit as she looked at  the picture of mike mentally asking herself what would Mike say.

"Alright but Vendetta is coming with me!"

"Okay....how you holding up with my bros death?"

Gwen was silent as tears streamed down her face. Micheal was silent on the other line.

"Sorry Gwen, I wished I was there before it something bad happened but hey you have Vendetta even though he may seem like his on Mahogany's side you know that his there for you."Micheal said.

"I-it's fine Micheal you didn't mean it I'll meet you at the airport!"

With that Gwen hung up and went up to check on (Y/N).

*timeskip me:thanks FT?! Ft:you owe me!!*
Gwen finally made it and knocked on the door. She then heard a tiny yawn.

"Morning sweetie~!"she said to the (H/C) girl.

"Morning mama Gwen!"(Y/N) said as she rubbed her eyes.

Gwen smiled cutely at (Y/N).

"So cute!!"she hugged (Y/N) as she giggled.

"Sweetie we're gonna go to Los Angeles to see a family member!"

(Y/N) nodded as Gwen put her down. Gwen walked over to Faith's room, debating if it was wise to talk to her daughter after the big fight they just had.

*Gwen's point of view*
I was having a little fight with my inner demons they said to leave Faith alone or let her cry it all out. But my mother instincts told me to go in and comfort her. Yes I know I'm a demon but so far no one knows when Mike found out he still loved me but he was a bit mad I didn't tell him before. Anyway I knocked on the door. I heard faith say come in.

I walked in and she looked up and hugged me crying like crazy.

"I'm sorry mom!!"Faith said as she hugged me tight.

I sighed as I hugged her back.

"It's not your fault Faith I just reacted differently!"

Faith looked up at me with her baby blue eyes, Yup she still has her fathers eyes.

"But I didn't want Vendetta taking you away from me!"

"Aw Faith Vendetta won't take me away from you he never has now get dressed we have to go to the airport to see your uncle."

She nodded never asking me why.

"Okay mom!"

I walked back to the kitchen to see Vendetta making breakfast and (Y/N) looking at him like he was a pro. I swear the only thing Vendetta can make is French toast.....or is that Vincent?

*Vendetta's point of view*
(Y/N) sat on the chair across from the counter. She looked so adorable.

"And what would you like to eat my princess?"I asked as she giggled.

"French toast please!"

I nodded as I got to work.

Gwendolyn had many ingredients for French toast. So I waited for the toast to be ready. That's when Gwendolyn walked in first glancing at me than at (Y/N), then back at me.

"And here I thought that you hated kids?"Gwendolyn asked.

"Well (Y/N) is the only exception!"I said as I got the French toast ready.

As it was down I asked (Y/N) if she'd like it cut in strips or squares.

"Strips please mister Vendetta!"she is so adorable almost reminds me of Gwendolyn.

I did as requested and gave her the plate. Gwendolyn was leaning on the counter smirking.

"You've grown attached to her didn't you Vendan!"

My eyes widen when she said my full name. ((it's about to go down))

"W-what ever do you mean Gwendolyn?"I could feel her face getting close as she leaned more on the counter.

"Oh you know how your mean towards your own lil brother but make an exception towards a lil girl that's kinda messed up if you asked me....what would your mother say?"I gulped as Gwendolyn said that.

"W-Well I just thought that since (y/n) had been through so much that she should at least be treated right!"

Gwendolyn kept her eyes locked on me. God she is so hot.

"Fine oh by the way Micheal wants to talk to (y/n) about her 'p.a.r.e.n.t.s' so we're going to Los angels okay?"

I nodded.

Great I have to deal with the miss again hopefully her mood has changed. She is still pissed that I left her at the airport.

"Oh yeah and Vendan!"I looked at Gwendolyn.

"I know about the airport thing with Mahogany your thoughts aren't safe with me around~!"Gwendolyn said.

I forgot she was a demon queen! I thought as Gwendolyn nodded hearing that.

*time skip*

Gwendolyn had made sure everyone was dressed up. She got a call from the miss. oh dear she is gonna be pissed.

"Hello?"Gwendolyn asked.

"WHERE IS VENDETTA!!!!!"Mahogany let out a roar right in Gwen's ear.

"Mahogany calm down his here with me you allowed him to stay here?"

"NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!"

that's when Gwendolyn stopped her eyes flashed a lavender color as she gave me a death glare. Whelp I've lived a live that no butler dare cross.

"I'll call you back Mahogany!"she said as she hung up.

*Gwen's point of view*
I hung up and glared at Vendetta, he sure has some explaining to do. I saw through his soul and it was shaking like crazy.

"Vendetta?"I said my head hung low.

He shook like Misty did when I found out she peed on the carpet.

"Y-yes Gwendolyn?"he stuttered.

I swear he reminded me of Jeremy, I took a step towards him as faith ushered (Y/N) to the car. Good that way she won't see me as a monster.

"Did you lie to me?"I looked up as he felt a shiver down his spine.

"Uh....yes but for a valid r-reason!"

"What REASON!!!"I grit teeth.

Vendetta sighed as I waited for his reason.

"I wanted to make sure that you and your children were safe!"he placed his forehead on mine.

"R-really?"I said as I looked in his blank white charming eyes.

I shook my head and walked to the car.

"If you don't want my sister to chew your butt off I'd suggest staying for a couple weeks!"I continued walking to the car.

He nodded as he walked to the car with me.