Ch 12: Fun and Games until Someone Gets Hurt!

You and Gwen went down to the dining room and sat down. Vendetta and Jasmin walked in with a cart and tray full of drinks and (f/b).

"Jasmin would you be so kind as to serve the drinks?"Vendetta said.

Jasmin just stood there holding the tray of drinks. It didn't take Vendetta long to bend down and whisper in her ear.

"That means now Jasmin!"

Jasmin was so embarrassed that she gave her superior a nod and started handing the drinks. Mahogany gave Jasmin a patient smile knowing she was trying her best. Then vendetta started serving everyone food. He gave you a plate as he did with everyone. Once he was done he and Jasmin walked back to the kitchen.

"So Gwen I heard that Freddy's is having a problem staying open?"mahogany said sipping her low-fat decaf coffee with whipped cream and topped with melted caramel.

Gwen did a spit take with her coffee. You got caught off guard.

"H-hey it's just that with the boss his having trouble keeping the bills up,"Gwen looks down at her coffee."especially with the lawsuits!"

"I just can't understand why you risk your life there?!"Mahogany lowered her gaze.

"Hey it's no being a ceo but at least it puts food on the table!" Gwen said staring down at her cup smiling.

You've never seen this side of Gwen you always thought of her as the kind of mom who keeps working hard and still kick ass. Once breakfast was done you and Faith decided to see Vengal again. Since lg building was a five mile distance by car Micheal came and picked you too up. Once in the car faith started laughing remembering what she did as a child.

*Flash back*

Little faith was paying a visit with her mom and dad. They were paying mahogany a visit. Vendetta opened the door and let them in glaring at Faith.

"Hello you!"he said.

Faith stuck her tongue out at Vendetta.

"Be the way Vendetta where's Mahogany?"

All of a sudden Mahogany jumped off the railing of the top floor and landed in a glomp causing Gwen to fall to the ground.

"MY LITTLE GWENNIE-KUN!!!!!!!!!"she said.

"Hey Ma!"Gwen said as Mike chuckled.

"Anyway I was just about to go out you and Mike wanna come Vendetta can take care of Faith!"

Faith gave vendetta an evil smile. Vendetta squinted his eyes at Faith. It didn't take Mike and Gwen long to be dragged by mahogany with out giving an answer. Leaving both Vendetta and Faith alone.

"So mister Vendetta I dare you to do something spooky!!!"Faith said with a determined face.

Vendetta looked over at the door than back at her with the most bone chilling smile ever. Faith gave him a 'what the heck" face as she remembered telling Vincent to do the same. Basically vendetta reminded Faith of  Vincent.

"Anything but that!!!!"she started hitting him with her bear her daddy gave her.

"But you said-!!!!"Faith climbed on top of Vendetta and placed the bear on his face while screeching.

Once she was done Vendetta huffed.

"I hate babysitting!"he stated.

"Yeah!"faith said.

*Flashback over*

You looked at Micheal, asking him why Faith was laughing like crazy.

"Well (Y/N) Faith and Vendetta were Enemies,"he said as he kept his eyes on the road."they never been on the same page ever since....well...."