Ch 11:The Mysterious Woman

A/n:warning very sad might give you feels!

As soon as the sun rose as Vendetta walked into your room to check on you and Gwen. You were the first awake Gwen was still sleeping. You got up and was about to walk out when the door opened and you saw Vendetta. You climbed out of bed and walked to him. You hugged his leg. He smiled at you and picked you up,

"And how did you sleep little one?"he asked.

"Fine!"you said as you smiled cutely at him.

You didn't know this but you could feel Vendetta's heart skip a beat. You somewhat reminded him of his younger twin. It was still pretty early so he took you to his room to play with chap. Once you two made it to his room he placed you on his bed and went to get chap. What he didn't know was you saw a picture of him next to the mysterious woman in your dreams. You stared at the picture not aware that Vendetta stood sill head hung low.

"Her name was Vasati!"his voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"She was always free spirited and loved anyone who entered her life.....but her life was cut short when H.P. Attack her and her friend." Vendetta held in the tears.

You look felt sorry for Vendetta that you raised your arms up for him to gladly pick you up and hug you. He gladly accepted.  You looked at the picture of her and Gwen. You were confused that you pay Vendetta's soft hair. That caught his attention.

"Mama!"you pointed to a picture of Gwen and Vasati.

"O-oh! That's when she was still alive,"he wiped some tears away."your mom was her best friend she was always there for Vasati."

"Heh,"vendetta smiled. "I remember when she and Vasati would always video tape me singing!"

You looked at the picture then back at Vendetta. He really loved Gwen so much he'd catch a grenade for her. You felt happy that he was there for her.

"Ah! I need to get my chores done would you like some breakfast little one?"Vendetta held out his hand for you.

You too heard your stomach growl as you giggled and nodded.

You both walked over to the kitchen to see a man almost the same higher as  Vendetta.

He was a cyborg

He was a cyborg. He turned as his frown turned to a surprised shock.

"Detta this is your kid what did you and the miss do?"

Vendetta had on an unamused face.

"Actually this is Gwendolyn new daughter!"

Richard dropped everything and did a double take at you.

"Wait this is her?"he pointed to you.