Ch3:Meeting your sister

*your point of view*

I woke up to someone talking to miss Gwen. She had black hair with a red single highlight. She had red and blue eyes. And she looked just like her as a teenager.

"Mom I think I like girls then guys?"she said making miss Gwen spit out what ever it was she was drinking.

"Are you sure about that sweetie?"miss Gwen said to the teenager.

She nodded and clenched her fist. I walked in rubbing my eye as they both turned to see me.

"Good morning (y/n) sorry if we woke you up!"miss Gwen said with a smile.

"Hi you must be (y/n) I'm Faith your new older sister!!"Faith said with a smile.

I looked at the them then smiled. I saw something catch my eye. It was a picture of miss Gwen and Faith when she was my age.

"Who is that man?"i asked.

The room got quiet real quick. Miss Gwen had her head down as tears came out of her eyes.

"Um...(y/n) that's my dad he and Gwen took care of me." Faith said and miss Gwen broke down crying.

"Oh what happened to him?"miss Gwen and Faith stayed quiet.

Did I say something wrong? I probably did considering miss Gwen stood up and walked out.

*Faith's point of view*

"What happened to him?"me and mama stayed quiet.

(Y/n) stared at us like she did something wrong. That's when mama got up and walked out. It's a good thing I'm seventeen other wise she would have left me and (y/n). I cleared my throat catching her attention.

"Listen my daddy is dead he got hurt by some people when I turned eight and...!"I soon felt tears come out of my eyes.

She walked up and hugged me. That's when I felt like someone was hugging me too,I looked and it was my mom. We stayed like this until mom had to go to work.

She brought me and (y/n) even when I enter I always have the feeling that dad is with me. That's when (Y/N) stared at  uncle Vincent. What the heck why would she do that?

That's when uncle Vincent saw me he wasn't my uncle but he and Vendetta were there for my mom and dad when I was born

*(Y/N)'s point of view*

I looked over and saw mister Vincent he kept looking at Faith and smiled widely. I wonder why? Anyway he walked up to us and saw we were near the room miss Gwen walked into.

"How about we see mommy work okay (Y/N)?"

I nodded my head as he picked me up. I waved bye to Faith. She had this worried look on her face. I wonder why?