Ch 10: The Dream

You woke up to a loud buzzing sound, it caused you to wake up. That's when Vendetta came in blood surrounding his eyes.

"I won't hurt you (Y/N)!!"he said as he reached towards you his hand bloody as well.

The way Vendetta looked caused you to scream, that caused Gwen to wake up and ran to your room Vendetta following behind. 

"(Y/N)!!!!"Gwen said as she opened the door. 

You continued screaming in your sleep, unaware of your mom and dad shaking you to wake up.

Then you saw a woman with a tv for a head beneath her feet was your mom she had cuts all over her body, her eyes were gouged out. Seeing her like that caused you to scream more as hot tears went down your face. That wasn't it you then saw the tv headed lady glitch out to some lady you never met. She have poofy indigo hair white souless eyes and brown skin. She had a smile, which turned to a frown as tears came down her faces. She mouthed a I'm sorry. That caused you to wake up seeing your new mom and dad okay. You hugged Gwen as small tears escaped your eyes. 

"what's wrong (Y/N)-chan?"Gwen said rubbing soft circles on your back.

"I-I had a bad dream you and daddy Detta were hurt!"

"how sweetie?"She asked.

"Y-you were cut all over and eyes gouged out as did daddy detta!"

Vendetta hugged you.

"Also There was this lady standing above you mama she had a tv for a head!"

This caused Vendetta and Gwen to freeze up.

"W-What did this lady look like?"Vendetta asked.

"She had a tv head and wore a shirt with a yellow tie and gray pants."

Gwen and Vendetta became quiet.

"and then she glitched out to a lady with poofy hair the same color as yours!"You point to Vendetta's hair.

Vendetta looked down this caught Gwen's attention.

"and she had a red shirt and black pants."

Vendetta started to shake as tears threatened to come out.

"(Y/N)-chan I think you should stop talking about the dream now."

"but then the lady said or I think she said I'm sorry!"You continued ignoring The red haired woman.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!!!!!"Gwen practically yelled.

That made you quiet up and look at Vendetta. His hand were balled up in tight fist and tears streaming down his face since he could not control them anymore. What really got you quiet was the way Gwen looked. He eyes were a light dull orange and she looked like she was gonna give someone a worse time. 

"M-mama I'm sorry!"you said as the red haired woman you called 'Mama' calmed down.

Vendetta calmed down knowing it's not gentlemen like for a lady to see him cry. Gwen playfully punched him in the arm knowing how he tries to act gentlemen like.

"alright it's still nite time get some rest."Gwen said as you nodded.

"Can you sleep with me mama?"You asked

Gwen smiled and nodded as she got in the bed. 

Vendetta shrugged and turned off the light and walked back to his room to sleep.

You slept peacefully knowing Gwen was there to protect you.

An:sorry for the short story but I've had a hard time updating since I've had to juggle school work and art projects anywho hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible -Jokerchild