BBQ Treehouse & Pool

•Natsumi•

I was in the back with Happy and Spotty. Natsu had to leave early cause he told me that he needed to do some things. I think he just wanted to fight Gray, again.

"The landlady was right, the back is huge, and there's a trail that leads somewhere. Happy. Spotty let's follow the trail." "Aye sir!" they saluted me.

Here we are following the trail. It actually enters a beautiful forest with tall trees, beautiful flowers, and there's peace here.

"Wow." I said in awe. "Natsumi?" "Yeah Spotty?" "Do you hear that?" I stopped and true to listen the noise that Spotty was hearing. I waited until I heard a noise that sounded like a waterfall.

"I hear it too!" said Happy. "Me too. Let's go." I ran to the noise of the waterfall. Once I could hear the waterfall loud and clear I stopped. What I saw was amazing.

There was a waterfall and a big pool of water that was connected to the waterfall. I also saw a treehouse, but it looked somewhat old and torn down.

"This is amazing." "Aye." said Happy and Spotty. "Oh. I have an idea. Spotty and Happy, can you guys tell Natsu and our friends to come over around 12:00 in the afternoon. Oh and too bring extra clothes, bathing suits, and other foods that they want to bring. Tell them that we're having a having a BBQ/buffet!"

"Yes!" "Aye!"

I saw Happy and Spotty fly away. Since they're busy I can start with my surprise. "Let's start."

•Lucy•

I'm at the guild with everyone else and watching everyone fight. Happy and Spotty came. "Um. Can I have your attention?" asked Spotty. No one answered. "Everyone?" asked Happy.

Happy flew to Erza and whispered something. She nodded as stood up. "Everyone listen to Happy and Spotty!! Now!" Everyone grew silent and scared. "Proceed Happy and Spotty."

"T-thanks E-Erza." I laughed at Spotty and Happy's reaction. "Um Natsumi said to bring extra clothes, bathing suits, and food." "She said that there'll be a BBQ/buffet tomorrow at her house at 12:00 in the afternoon."

Wow, Natsumi sure has good ideas.

The Next Day

Natsu•

I was packing for today's BBQ/buffet. Its cool how Natsumi is doing this. After packing I walked to Natsumi's house since I live next to her, it took about 5 minutes.

As I was getting closer I notice our friends waiting at the door. After waiting a few minutes, Happy and Spotty came flying down. "Natsumi said to go to the back as follow the stone path."

"What?" "Stone path?" "Yes." Gray and I shrugged. "Well you heard them, let's go!" I yelled. Once we saw the stone path we followed it. It was leading to a forest.

The forest looked amazing. After walking for a few minutes I could smell Natsumi and food. I ran with full speed until I stopped and saw an amazing place.

There was a treehouse, a big ass pool, a jacuzzi and an entire line ass table of FOOD! I saw Natsumi come out with a red bikini that had flames on it. I heard our friends run and say "awe."

"Natsumi this is amazing! How were you able to do this?" "Well Happy, Spotty, and I discovered a waterfall and treehouse, so I had an idea and said, why not make this into a pool and fix the treehouse, so I did and I also decided to have the BBQ/buffet here!" Natsumi said with a smile.

"So you did all of this by yourself?" asked Lucy. "Yeah." Natsumi smiled. "Well then," I took of my clothes and my swim trunks showed, "Let's party!"

I jumped into the pool. "Yeah." Everyone else jumped in the pool, but when Natsumi jumped in all the guys got nosebleeds. Bastards!

•Gray•

When the BBQ/buffet party started everyone jumped in the pool, but when Natsumi jumped in all the guys got nosebleeds, including me.

Man, when I saw Natsumi in that red bikini I blushed really red. She came out of the water and told me to join her.

I didn't hesitate to take off my clothes. She grabbed my hand and we both jumped together. Her hands felt so soft and they're so small.

After swimming for like hours, Natsu and I rushed to the big table that had so much FOOD! We ate a lot of food and chugged down sodas.

After all the swimming and fun, Natsumi wanted to show us the treehouse that she rebuilt. The treehouse looked so small, but I was wrong.

When we were up in the treehouse, It was frickin huge. It was technically another house. She had everything in here. Living room, kitchen, bathroom, and other things.

"This is amazing." I said. "Its so cool." "Wow." "Amazing." "I want food!" I hit Natsu in the head. "Hey, what the hell?!" "Shut it flame-head!" "What did you say ice pervert?!" "Wanna go fire idiot?!" We clashed our heads together.

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna beat your ass!" I stripped. "Uh, Gray your clothes?" said Natsumi. I blushed. "Shit." I began to look for my clothes. "Looking for these?!" Natsu had my shorts. "Give it back!" He threw them out the window. "Go get them!"

Natsu laughed. "Oh no." "Here we go again." "3...2...1." That's it I jumped out the window and grabbed Natsu's hand. I saw my shorts in the pool. "What the heck?!" "If I fall, you fall down with me!" We began to punch each other.

•Natsumi•

I quickly ran out the treehouse and saw Gray and Natsu fighting while they are aiming straight for the pool. Everyone came out and just looked at the two wizards fight.

"Erza can you do something?" I asked while running around. "Hmm. I actually want to see where this goes to." "Erza!" She just laughed and ate cake. Natsu and Gray hit the pool.

We heard a big splash and we got soaked. This is bad. I looked at Erza and a dark aura surrounded her. "Uh E-Erza?" "Natsumi please move." I did what she said.

She walked towards the pool and pulled out Natsu and Gray. "Bring it you bastard!" "No, you bring it you idiot!" "Shut it!" said Erza. Natsu and Gray stayed quiet.

Erza threw them in the air and kicked them. They went flying out of the forest. "Uh." Gajeel just whistled. "You want to go next Gajeel!" "N-no mam, I mean sir, uh."

It was quiet. "Well do you guys want to sleepover?" I asked. "Yeah."