The situation never matters, they always fight

•Natsumi•

The three of us walked outside. We saw Grandeeny and Metallicana hugging and crying with Gajeel and Wendy.

"This city will take a while to repair." Dad said while looking around Magnolia. "I know, but we might be able to get it done in a year or less if everyone helps." I said while picking up a brick.

"We'll start right as soon as possible." Natsu was climbing a house. "Natsu get down or you're going to get hurt!" I yell at my brother.

"I'll be fine!" Natsu was jumping from roofs to roofs. He almost slipped, but Natsu was able to catch himself.

"Natsu! If you fall down, your sister and I will not save you." said dad. Natsu stopped at the edge of a house.

Erza and Gray were right below him and talking. I think you'll know where's this is going.

"Hey! Old man! I ain't need not savin' and I Natsu Dragneel can take care of myself. Cause I'm a dragon-ahh!" Natsu fell done from the edge of the house.

"You idiot!" I yell. "Ow!" Natsu fell down in Gray and Erza. "Natsu!" Gray and Erza sounded furious.

Natsu stood up and so did Gray. They both started to yell and punch each other. Their head smashed together and both were pushing each other.

Erza was still on the floor and unconscious. I think she's waiting for the perfect time to attack my brother and husband.

"Shut up, ice princess!" Natsu yelled.

"No! You shut up, flame-brain!" Gray yelled.

"Ice cream!"

"Hot sauce!"

"Frozen freak!"

"Fire head!"

"Just shut up!" They both said in unison. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden I see Erza slowly stand up. Her head whipped up to Natsu and Gray arguing each other.

"Natsu. Gray." She whispered evilly. I could see dark aura start to form around her. "Um, dad?" I pulled dad's arm. "What Natsumi?"

Dad was looking at some houses. "I think we should back away, just a few feet." I pull my dad a few feet away from Erza and the guys.

"Ok and why do we have to move?" Igneel questioned me. "Um, I guess you haven't seen Erza in action." "Erza? She's a nice person." I was a bit shocked at my dad words.

Yes, Erza is nice, but when you get on her bad side, things don't end well. "Just wait and see." I placed my hand behind my back while dad and I waited.

"Natsu! Gray!" Erza charged right at Natsu and Gray who were still fighting. I think Natsu noticed Erza cause he yells "The demon is coming!" It's too late for them.

"You idiots!" Erza grabs both their heads and smashes them together. "Made me fall down and hurt my back! Well, I'm going to hurt yours!" Erza threw punches and kicks.

"Help!" Natsu and Gray yelled.

"Does this always happen?" Dad pointed at the trio that was fighting. "Yes. The situation never matters, they always fight. We could be in the great battle between us and every evil dragon and they still fight."

I looked at the trio. Of course people from the guild joined in. My hand was grabbed by someone. "Ahh! Help!" Next thing you know, I'm being dragged in the fight.

"This isn't fair! I was at a safe distance! I didn't even do anything!" A punch was thrown at my face.

"Ow!" I punched that person back. "Hey! Stop punching me!" the person said. "The hell?! You stop punching me!" I yell back. We were punching and kicking each other.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Whirls of fire were coming out of my mouth. I ran to the person and saw my brother.

"Natsu what the hell?!" I slap my brother's arm. "What the hell Natsumi?! You started it!" "What the hell?! I did not!" Natsu and I yelled at each other.

"You punched me!" "Well you dragged me into this fight!" "You kicked me!" "You punched my face!"

"You started this!" We yelled in unison. "Jeez! You kids always fight." Igneel pulled us away. Our hands were trying to hit each other, but Igneel pulled us away even further.

"Shut up!" Igneel looked down at us. "Now, stop fighting and start helping everyone else you starting to rebuild the houses."

We sat criss-cross on the ground and looked up at dad. "Now apologize to each other." Dad crossed his hands over his chest and gave us a stern look.

We looked like 6-year olds who just got caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar and being scolded by their father.

"I'm sorry." Natsu and I said in unison. "Good." Dad picked us up and gave us a big hug. "C-can't b-breath." Natsu and I gasped for air when dad let us go.

"Sorry." Dad gave us sheepishly. Natsu and I walked to Mira who was handing some tools.

Mira gave me a hammer and some nails. "You can go help Erza and Wendy. They're rebuild some a table and chairs." Mira pointed to Erza and Wendy.

"Ok." I walk to them. "Erza, Wendy, I came to help." I said with a smile. "Great. Erza was showing me how to smooth out a table with sand paper." Wendy said.

Romeo came to help us. He started to talk to Wendy. She would blush and smile.

"Young love." Erza said. They both whipped their heads towards us. "You guys are so cute together!" I squeal.

"W-we aren't dating!" Romeo said while blushing. "Yes you are. I remember seeing you guys hold hands at Natsumi's wedding." Erza said while taunting them.

They are dating I know it.

---

"Look! I see some people coming back!" Natsu pointed to a dirt road. I saw some citizens from Magnolia coming back.

"Crap! Acnologia is still here!" I heard dad yell. "We'll take him back to the dragon realm." Metallicana and Grandeeny opened a portal.

"We'll be back soon." Dad said. The three dragons dragged Acnologia through the portal and it closed.

"Hey everyone!" Lucy and Evergreen were walked out way. I ran to them. "I'm so glad to see you. You guys ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." "We could see explosions, but we knew you would all handle it." Evergreen said.

"These little guys were crying for their momma." Lucy handed me my boys.

"They were crying, but Evergreen and I were able to calm them down." Lucy said with a smile. "Thank you." I hugged Lucy.

"Your welcome. Now will you excuse me, I need to help my husband get down from a tree." I turn around and see Natsu hanging from a tree.

Erza did that.

I look at my cute sons. "Hi boys." They smile and giggle. "I'm happy to see you too. Mommy was very worried." I kissed my sons' heads.

"Does daddy get a kiss too?" I look up and see Gray standing in front of me with a smirk. "Yes, daddy gets a kiss too." Gray walks over to me and I give him a quick kiss.

"Hey boys." Gray said. Al and Ed poked Gray's face. "Ok, boys. Stop playing with your father's face." I smiled at my sons.

This war between us and Acnologia is over. We will all live in peace. No more wars, just peace.

"I love you Gray. I love you too Al and Ed."

"I love you too Natsumi."

I'm happy to be with my family once more. They're my everything.

"Help!" Natsu was being thrown by Erza. She threw Natsu at Gray. They stood up and began to fight.

"Shut up!" "No you shut up!"

Yep, I love my family.