Very Special Chapter 2!

•Natsu•

"Ugh. My head." I moaned as I saw that I wasn't in my room. What I also noticed is that Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue were on the floor and they were all passed out.

"What the hell happened?" I asked to myself as I began to sit up on the bed. I slowly got out of bed, but then I fell down to the ground. Not a smart move because I fell on Gray and he woke up screaming which I might add my ear was right next to his mouth, which was loud.

"Get off of me!" Gray pushed me off from him and then I went straight to Sting and landed on his stomach. "What the hell?!!" Sting woke up and screamed which woke everyone up. "Natsu!" Gajeel yelled. "What!" I yelled back. "Can you shut the fuck up?!" Gajeel yelled. "No!" I yelled back.

Sting pushed me off his stomach and my ass hit the floor and it hurt, a lot. "Hey! You hurt my butt." I rubbed my butt to make the pain go away. "Oh I'm so sorry Natsu-chan. Do you want me to kiss the pain away?" Sting said as he put on a fake sad face on. "No." I stood up and walked out the room. As I walked around the house I noticed that I was in Natsumi's house.

Why am I at my sister's house?

"Natsu, you're awake." Natsumi was sitting at the table eating some pancakes. "Oh! Pancakes!" I quickly grabbed a plate and grabbed dozens of pancakes. "It's a good thing that I made enough for everyone." Natsumi said as she stuffed her face with a piece of pancake.

"Why do you make great food?" I asked my sister. "Why do you eat all the food?" She's right, I do eat everything. "Right." I said as I ate a pancake.

A few minutes later Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue came downstairs. "Why am I in Natsumi's house?" Asked Laxus. "That's what I wanna know too!" I exclaimed. "Wow, you guys really don't remember?" Natsumi asked us.

"No."

She sighed and then ate another piece of pancake.

What happened?

•Natsumi•

Should I tell them? It is a bit embarrassing about what happened last night.

"Tell us!" Natsu said. "Ok, ok. But let's just say that it's a bit embarrassing." I said. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, get to the story." Gajeel said.

"It all started when Natsu and I got back from the amusement park. We were going back to the guild and that's when Natsu started to fight with Gray."

"Hey Ice-Freak!" Seriously another fight. It's almost 12:00 p.m and I wanna go to sleep. "What do you want Flame-Head?!" Gray yelled back.

"I challenge Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, and Gray to a drink off!" The guild was full of cheers and screams. I didn't even notice that Sting and Rogue was here until I saw them with Gramps. "Fine then!" Gajeel stood up and walked to the bar.

"There's nothing else to do." Laxus also went to the bar. "Sting we can't, there's paperwork to finish." Rogue said. "We'll finish them later. To the drink off!" Sting and Rogue also made their way to bar. "I'm totally beating your ass!" Gray exclaimed as he walked to the bar.

"Natsumi, join us and let's beat these idiots, together." Natsu had a soft smile on his face and held out his hand for me. "Oh hell no! I'm not doing a drink off, a drinking contest, or anything that has to do with beer every again. What happened last time can not repeat again." I smacked my brother's hand away and decided that I would sit front row to see how this drink off will end.

Probably bad.

I decided that I would stand next to Mira since she'll be handing the drinks. "Here you all go." Mira handed all of these idiots a large cup full of beer. Mira took out a whistle and explained how to win this suppose called "game".