The kiss

•Natsumi•

Natsu and Gray decided that they should come with me on a job. I told them that it was fine, but they talked about protecting and other junk.

So here I am, in a big town, with the two people that fight a lot. "Natsu, I'm hungry." I whined like a little girl, it works. "Ok, ok. We'll stop by a restaurant." said Natsu.

I hugged him. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek and continued on our job. We walked into a cafe and ordered our food. Natsu probably ordered the entire menu.

Gray and I were talking, Natsu was eating like a beast, and our exceeds were eating fish. After our big payment and good food we went to the hotel.

Natsu and Gray were roommates and my roommates were Happy and Spotty. We settled in and met at the person's house that requested this job.

We found out that we need to find a ruby ring that was lost in an old mine. We all walked, but Happy and Spotty flew. When we reached the mine we split into two groups.

Group one was Happy, Spotty and Natsu. Group two was Gray and I. Group one went left and our group went right.

"Gray, where do you think this ring is?" "Hmm, well this is like one of those mines that may have secret entrances or something. We should probably be looking for an entrance." "That's a good idea."

He smiled at me and I blushed. We continued our search when we heard screaming. We ran towards the scream. Please be ok everyone.

•Natsu•

"Natsu my feet hurt." Happy whined. "Me too." said Spotty. "What the heck?! You guys are frickin flying, I'm the one who's doing all the walking. I should be the one complaining!"

"Natsu, no need to get loud." Happy and Spotty said. "Well guess what?!" I stepped on the floor, but I could feel myself fall down. "What?!" it's a trap.

I fell on my ass. "Ow! Son of a bitch!" I got up and started to walk around. "Natsu!" "Are you ok?!" It was Happy and Spotty. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just go find Natsumi and Gray!" "Ok!"

I heard them fly away. "I'll stay here a kick some ass." I cracked my knuckles. I walked until I saw some light. "That must be the way out."

I ran towards the light, but then I saw a door. I slowly walked in and became cautious. I then saw the ruby rose. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

"Well that was easy." I was about to leave when the door closed and I fell. again. This time I fell into some mine cart. "Ow." the mine cart started to move.

I quickly got motion sickness. "H-help!!!"

•Gray•

When we reached the screams we saw Natsu in a mine cart. I started to laugh. "Gray we need to save him." "Ok. Let me think first." I noticed another mine cart.

"We can use that other mine cart." I pointed at the mine cart. "Yeah, let's go!" Natsumi smiled at me. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Gray?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Its ok." I grabbed her hand and we jumped into the mine cart.

Natsumi was sitting on my lap. I could feel myself blush. "Let's go!" the mine cart began to move and we were starting to go really fast.

We could see Natsu in the distance. "Ice-make chain!" I connected our carts together. "Natsu are you ok?" asked Natsumi in the sweetest voice ever.

"N-no." he threw up. "You'll be fine Natsu." I said. We waited for the mine carts to stop. When we stopped we found the exit. The three of us saw two worried exceeds. "You guys are ok!"

Happy and Spotty hugged us. "We're fine." said Natsumi. We walked back to the requester's house. "I'm glad you guys are safe, but did you find the ring?" asked the requester.

"Um." "We-" I was cut off by Natsu. "We found it." Natsu took out the ruby ring and gave it to the requester. "Thank you! Thank you! Here's your reward!"

After our job that we completed we walked back to the hotel.

•Natsumi•

Natsu and Gray were knocked out when the entered the room. Happy and Spotty started to eat fish. I'm here reading a good book.

I forgot to ask Natsu and Gray what time we're leaving. I walked to their room and saw something that made me want to laugh until I die.

•Natsu•

Dream

Lucy and I were at a park and having a romantic picnic. "Natsu let's get in the lake!" Lucy ran towards the lake and I chased after her.

I took of my waistcoat and jumped in the lake. "It's beautiful." said Lucy. "Not as beautiful as you." I leaned and kissed Lucy. She kisses me back.

We have a heated make-out session.

Gray•

Dream

Natsumi and I were at a carnival. She wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel. "Can we go please?" she gave me the cutest pout ever. "Yeah, anything for you babe."

She jumped on me and hugged me. "Your the best Gray!" I hugged her back and we went in line. When we finally got on the ride we got in.

The Farris Wheel started to go up until we were at the top. The ride stopped and Natsumi quickly hugged me.

"I'm s-scared Gray." I kissed her head and hugged her back. "Natsumi." I lifted her chin, so that she could see me.

"I'll be here to protect you, take care of you and to love you." I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and we started to have a heated make-out session.

End of dream

I woke up and I noticed that I was kissing someone. "Natsumi." I whispered. "Lucy." someone else whispered.

•Natsu•

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was kissing someone. "Lucy." I whispered. "Natsumi." someone else whispered.

I completely opened my eyes and saw Natsumi taking pictures. Then who was I kissing? I looked at the person. Black hair, dark-blue eyes, and a cords necklace.

No. No. NO. NO. NO! NOOOO! OH. MY. GOD! I WAS FUCKIN KISSING GRAY! NOOOOOO! WHAT THE HELL?!!

•Gray•

I opened my eyes completely. I saw Natsumi taking pictures. I look at who I was kissing. Pink hair, black eyes, and a black rubber band.

No. It can't be. If Natsumi is over there the who am I? I stopped. No. NO! NO! NOOOOOO! WHY?! IM FUCKIN KISSING NATSU! WHY MAVIS?! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME!

•Natsumi•

When I saw Natsu and Gray spooning each other and kissing I began to take pictures. They both had shocked looks.

I started to laugh and continued to take pictures. Natsu and Gray both pushed each other away.

"Why the hell did you kiss me flame-head?!" "I didn't kiss you, you kissed me ice princess!" They both started to fight.

Happy, Spotty, and I looked at the pictures. "Natsumi!" Gray and Natsumi both looked at me. Happy and Spotty left. "Un, hey guys?"

I started to back up. "Um." I looked at the hallway. "Bye." I ran with full speed. "Natsumi!" said Gray and Natsu. I giggled. I need to get to Fairy Tail and show everyone!