Sleepover pt.2: truth or dare & spin the bottle

•Lucy•

After the guys eating more food, we all sat down in a circle and we decided that we should at spin the bottle and truth or dare.

Happy, Carla, Spotty, Lily, Romeo, and Wendy are upstairs watching a movie in Natsumi's room. "What should we at first spin the bottle or truth or dare?" asked Cana.

"truth or dare." said everyone. I agree. With spin the bottle you do things that you sometimes don't want to do, but then again if you get chosen you can let someone do a dare.

"Who goes first?" asked Cana. "Oh, I have an idea." Natsumi left and came back with a hat, paper, and a pen. She began to tear the paper into pieces and write on them.

She came back and at down. "All your names are in this hat, if you get picked you chose either truth or dare, but if you are chosen twice you can chose someone else to do the dare with you."

Well that sounds great. Note the sarcasm. "Lucy please choose a name?" I reached my hand in the hat and pulled out the paper. I read the name. "Natsumi."

•Natsumi•

"Lucy please choose a name?" I hoped that she got Natsu. She read the name. "Natsumi." "What?" "Your chosen, truth or dare?" asks Lucy. "Dare." "Ok I dare you to do the splits on a piece of wood, while balancing 2 heavy books. while balancing on a brick."

Natsu grabbed the piece of wood, a brick, and the 2 heavy books. "You're excited for this aren't you, Natsu?" "Yes, now do the dare!" I sighed. I did the splits on the wood while balancing on a brick and holding the books, but Natsu's laughs distracted me so I dropped the books and fell off the piece of wood.

"Next." I said. I reached my hand in the hat and pulled out a name. "Laxus." I read. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." he said proudly. "Ok, I dare you to." I stopped and looked around smirked when I saw Natsu.

"I dare you to propose to Natsu and kiss him on the cheek." "WHAT?!" asked Natsu and Laxus. "Unless if you think that your not strong enough to handle it." "I'll do it!" said Laxus.

•Laxus•

I grabbed a cookie and made a tiny hole in it. I walked over to Natsu. I'll get you back Natsumi. I got on one knee and did the 'proposal.'

"Natsu Dragneel, these few minutes of my life have been the best. Your dumb, loud, disrespectful, and fun. Will you marry me?" "Yes." I guess he played along. I slid the cookie on his ring finger. "What a beautiful ring!"

"Now the kiss on the cheek." said Natsumi. "Yeah, yeah. I know." I kissed Natsu's cheek, scarred for life, which tasted like sweat and sat down. I began to cuss a few words. "Now, now Laxus. No cussing." teased Natsumi.

"I'll get you back Natsumi." she just laughed.

•Gray•

After a lot of truths being said and dares being done, it was time to play spin the bottle. Cana chugged down a beer, not a surprise. She handed the empty bottle to Natsumi. Natsumi placed the bottle in the middle of the circle.

We did the same thing with truth or dare and liked out names from the hat. Natsumi reached her hands in the hat and pulled out the name. "Mira." Mira spun the bottle.

It landed on Gajeel, but the person across from Gajeel was me. "Geehee. I dare you to strip entirely and run around the house." What?! "What?!" "You heard me! Now do it!" I sighed

I stripped entirely and ran around Natsumi's house. "Well I'm scarred for life." said Lucy. Natsumi just giggled. I love her laugh. I forgot that I was running so I ran into a wall.

I could hear everyone's laughter, but Natsu's was louder. I just cussed, changed into pajamas, and sat down. "Gray chose a person." I grab a name and read it. "Levy." Levy spins the bottle and it landed on Elfman.

•Elfman•

Why was I chosen. I saw that Evergreen was across from me. "I dare you to make-out with Evergreen. Right here, right now." said Gray.

I will kill him, but first I need to do this like a man! I got up and kissed Evergreen. I was shocked when she kissed me back. I sat back down and blushed. She looked at me and winked.

I chose a name from the hat. "Lucy." I read. Lucy spun the bottle and it landed on Natsumi, but across from Natsumi was Gray. "Lucy you can do the dare, I really don't have one." "Ok."

•Natsumi•

I saw that it landed on me, but across from me was Gray. Elfman let Lucy say the dare. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Gray." I blushed at this and so did Gray.

He got up and walked towards me. Gray offered me his hand. I blushed and took hand. "Remember love birds, only 7 minutes." said Cana.

We went upstairs and went into a room. Gray sat down and I just went into the bathroom. I just stared at the stars for a few minutes. "So what do we do now?" I asked Gray. "Um Natsumi can we talk?" "Sure." I said while walking towards him. "Natsumi I-" then I tripped and we were a sexual pose. Then door was broken down.

There was an angry Natsu with fire coming out of his hands. "Don't touch my sister, ice pervert!" "It's not what it looks like!" "Natsu, we were just about talk and I accidentally tripped. Please calm down." I patted his back.

"Better?" "Yes, thanks Natsumi." we hugged each other. After our hug we went downstairs. "So how did it go?" asked Lucy. "Just talked, tripped, awkward position, that's all." "Damn." said Cana. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing.

"Well I'm tired." said Levy. "What time is it?" asked Erza. "2:35." I said. "Well I guess we should all go to bed." said Lucy. I yawned. "I'm tired too." We all went up stairs and walked into our rooms.

When Lucy and I walked in we "awed" together. Romeo had Wendy in his arms and they were sleeping. It was the cutest thing ever. "Natsumi, I'm hungry-" Natsu stopped. "I'll carry him to the room, but first."

Natsu got a camera and took a picture. "Very sneaky, Natsu." He just laughed. Natsu carefully picked up Romeo. I grabbed the bottom of the bed and pulled out the other bed that was underneath.

I grabbed blankets, pillows, and set them on the bed that I extended. I gently placed Wendy on the bed, Carla was next to her, and Lucy crawled in the bed.

After that, I went to fix that door that Natsu broke down. Although it too sometime, I was and to finally fix the door.

I went to go say goodnight to Natsu and Gray. "Goodnight Natsu." "Night Natsumi." He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Gray." "Night Natsumi."

I walked back to my room and laid on my bed. "Today was fun."