Cleaning

•Natsumi•

"And this is the last book." I put the book on the table. "Thanks for helping me clean Natsumi, but I'm worried for poor Natsu's sickness."
said Mira.

"It's ok. Anything for my brother and it's great clam once in a while." I smiled at her. "We'll all we need to to do I get the old books and papers and give them to master. Then we need to clean the shelves."

"Ok!" I'm going to kill Natsu! I lost to his race from last week. He got to the guild first. I had to help Guildarts chop down wood and carry them all back to the guild. I had to help Laxus carry 10 gigantic wagons. I had to help Erza rebuild 15 houses. And here I am doing the last chore. Helping Mira clean the library.

I climbed the ladder and started to clean the tall shelve. "Natsumi! I'm leaving a box on the floor. If you see any old books just put them in the box. I'll be back."

"Ok Mira!" Mira left and I continued cleaning.

•Mira•

I only left, because I had been telling the girls and we think Gray and Natsumi should be a couple.

I've seen the way they look at each other. It's so adorable! I walk over to Gray. He was drinking with Juvia.

"Gray." "Yeah?" "Master said that you need to help Natsumi and I clean the library." Once he heard Natsumi's name his eyes lit up.

"Ok!" He ran to the library. I heard Juvia mumble something under her breath. All I could here was "Natsumi will pay."

I walked back to the library. "Guys I'm making lunch I'll be back." "Ok." they both said in unison. "Oh and no sex in here." they both blushed.

Got them.

•Gray•

I blushed wen Mira said "Oh and no sex in here." I blushed like 50 shades of red. I looked Natsumi. She was as red as Erza's hair.

Mira left and it was just Natsumi and I. "Gray here! Catch!" I saw a book coming down. It hit my head.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't know that you weren't looking." "It's ok Natsumi." She kissed my head. "Better?" "Yeah." She giggled.

I felt myself melt away. Her beautiful smile and her cute giggles. She's perfect.

For the next hour. Natsumi and I have been cleaning shelves, taking out the old books, and just talking.

Mira came in and brought us lunch. "Natsumi?" "Yeah, Gray?" Just tell her Gray. Tell her how you feel. You can do it. Don't back out now!

"Um do you wanna go on a job with me?" DAMN IT GRAY! YOU IDIOT! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND ALL YOU DO IS ASK HER TO GO ON A JOB?!

"Sure." "Great." We went back to cleaning. It was around 6:00 when we finished. We ate dinner together and talked. I walked Nastumi home.

"Thank you for walking me home Gray." "It was nothing." She walked into her house. I walked home. "I need to tell her how I feel."