Never trusting those idiots again

•Natsumi•

I woke up with a major hangover. I could feel the headaches go to my head. "Ow."

I looked around and saw the entire guild knocked out including the Sabertooth members.

I saw a note on the bar table.

Natsumi you won the drinking contest. Hurray! Anyways, I took Al and Ed home with me. Mira and Lisanna helped me too. When your ok, come to my house to get Al and Ed.

-Lucy

"There was a drinking contest?" I really don't remember drinking or any contest.

I saw Natsu and Gray spooning, Sting and Rogue spooning too, and Gajeel and Laxus.

Free and Bickslow were spooning each other and so were Rufus and Orga.

I took pictures of everyone. It was so funny. I was silently giggling, but a sudden wave of nausea came in.

I ran to the bathroom, aimed for the toilet, and I began to throw up. It wasn't a great feeling and I could smell some alcohol.

After throwing up I cleaned my face and walked out the guild. I looked at the clock that was in the middle of the city.

7:45 a.m. I walked to my house and took a quick bath. After my bath I brushed my teeth like 10 times and used the mouthwash more than 20 times.

I don't want my breath to smell like alcohol and booze. After checking my breath for the millionth time I walked to Lucy's house.

I knocked on the door. The door opened an there stood a smiling Lucy. "Hey Natsumi, come in."

I walked in and saw Mira and Lisanna drinking some tea. "How were Al and Ed?" I asked.

"They were so sweet and nice. They're playing over there with Gin and Rin." Lucy pointed to the boys who were playing with toy cars.

"Aww." We all said. "Want tea?" "Yes please." Lucy poured me some tea and gave me some cookies.

"Thanks." "Your welcome." We talked for a bit, but I needed to know what happened last night and what drinking contest.

"Lucy, Mira, Lisanna. What happened last night? I saw Lucy's note and it said that I won a drinking contest?"

"Well Natsumi. Sabertooth cane to help us with a few things." said Mira.

"After Sting and Master talked. Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, and Natsu started to fight, but they were beaten by Erza." said Lisanna.

"Then Sting and Rogue started to have a drinking contest with Natsu and they said that Natsu can't beat them cause their twin Dragonslayers." said Lucy.

"So Natsu dragged you into the  drinking contest. You guys were challenged by Sting and Rogue in a drinking contest." said Mira.

"But then things got out of hand." said Lisanna while she sweat-dropped. "You didn't want to drink, but Sting, Rogue, and Natsu convinced you to drink."

"The four of you started to drink more and faster, but then the entire guild joined in this drinking contest. Then I guess you all knocked out." said Lucy.

"What?! I was drinking! I can't believe this. I'm going to kill them! But first." I took out the photos that I took.

"I'm never trusting those idiots again. It's time for payback." I showed the girls the photos that I took.

We smirked. "Come on Al, Ed." "Let's go Rin, Gin."

---

We all were laughing. We were at my house. We asked Warren to put a screen/TV lacrima.

This is going to be great and funny.

•Natsu•

I woke up with someone hugging me. I think it's Lucy cause she's warm and this person is warm.

Plus I had a major hangover that my head hurt like hell. "Morning babe." I mumbled while I kissed 'Lucy's' forehead.

"Good morning to you too babe." I heard 'Lucy' mumble. I could feel my eyes slowly open.

I didn't see Lucy on top of me. I saw black hair instead of blonde hair.

No. NO. NO! NOOOOOO! ITS FUCKIN GRAY! AGAIN!

•Gray•

I heard someone say "Morning babe." I think it's Natsumi cause she's warm and so is this person.

"Good morning to you too babe." I said as 'Natsumi' kissed my forehead. I could feel a hangover arise.

"Ow." I felt my eyes slowly opened. I saw pink hair, but it wasn't long, it was short.

My eyes opened. My was widened.

No. NO. NO! NOOOOO! WHY MAVIS?! WHYYYY?! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!! ITS FUCKIN NATSU!

"AHHH! GET OFF GRAY!" Natsu punched me. I then saw Laxus and Gajeel fight, so were Sting and Rogue. Freed, Bickslow, Orga, and Rufus woke up too.

"WHY WERE YOU HUGGING ME?!" I heard Laxus yell to Gajeel. "SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS KISSING MY HEAD?!"

"ROGUE! WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" said Sting "ME?! IT WAS YOU!!"

"WHAT THE HELL BICKSLOW!" yelled Freed. "DONT WHAT THE HELL ME! ITS ALL ON YOU!"

"WHY DID YOU HUG ME?!" yelled Rufus. "ITS YOU THAT STARTED THIS!"

"NATSU!" "GRAY!" We threw punches and kicks. "IDIOT!" "BASTARD!" We kept on fighting.

I saw a note. "WAIT!!" I yelled. "Look." I told the guys. They all came towards me, but not too close.

"Look there's a note." I began to read it.

Dear idiots,

This is for making me enter into your stupid drinking contest. Look above the request board. Oh and you all owe me one.

-Natsumi Dragneel

We all looked up the request board and I felt my jaw drop to the ground.

There were giant photos of us spooning each other. I felt my cheeks get red from embarrassment.

"NATSUMI!" We all yelled.

"Natsumi Dragneel! Wait till I tell Igneel!" said Natsu.

We all ran out the guild.