full moon

Taehyung

"I hate calculus." Taehyung declared, dropping his head right on top of his notebook, eyes tired, head spinning.

It was barely the beginning of the school year, but teachers were already drowning them in homework. Taehyung didn't even know what was worse, the fact that he was given so much homework he didn't even get to eat properly or the fact that Jungkook was on the video call with him and finished the whole bunch of exercises exactly 54 minutes ago.

Without even trying. He just did it and nailed the correct answers.

"I told you I could help but-

"Oh, Jungkook! Just shut up! This is entirely your fault that I am still doing homework at this hour."

Taehyung couldn't see Jungkook's face clearly on his phone, but he knew he was focused on his computer and he could hear the constant tapping on the keyboard and the multiple brisk and annoying mouse clicks.

"Aand... how is that my fault?" He replied, this time less focused on Taehyung and more focused on the game. "Fuck you man, I've had him! I almost-

"Exactly. You are distracting me."

Jungkook took a deep breath and rearranged his phone, in the correct position this time. Taehyung could see his pixelated face being lit by the colors of his computer monitor. "I said I could have helped with the answers, though."

"Yeah, but you are not as good at explaining as you think you are, and as far as I know, you can't sit for my exams, so thanks for nothing, really."

Another set of angry clicks and keyboard tapping followed. "I'll report the shit out of this scumbag. I cannot believe I lost such a good game because of him." He mumbled, before standing up from his desk and heading toward his bed. Taehyung figured he turned on his bed light and waited for him to get under the cover.

It was still hot outside, what kind of creep put the cover on when the weather was still so warm?

"How much do you have left?" Jungkook finally puts his full attention on Taehyung.

"Just this one. Gimme the answer, I'm sure no one will ask questions if it's just this one."

"2.43."

Taehyung threw his pen away.

"Not even close, huh?'

"Exactly, mine was 276."

"That's...."

"I'm giving up, let it go."

Jungkook put the phone closer to his nose, it covered most of the screen now.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung made a face.

"You seem so tense! Trying to make you laugh."

It wasn't working, Taehyung was not laughing, but he took the phone and jumped on his mattress too. He really had to be careful as he was only wearing his underwear now and wouldn't want Jungkook to have further reasons to make questionable jokes.

"Okay! Now, that I've got your full attention..." Taehyung can read bad news all over Jungkook's face, but his curiosity was obviously going to let Jungkook win this time.

And, at least he could finally see his face, his hair was awfully messy, and his cheeks were rosy from concentrating too much on the game. He looked rather cute than hot and Taehyung felt like cooing or, even better, kissing his nose!