Punishment

I actually hate Leon! Instead of leaving the chain on me, he put a stupid collar on me. He said it would shock me if I go past the gates outside. Like, that reminds me of those cringy gacha videos. I would rather die than have this on. Leon went out to kill that butler guy, and everyone else who was in on killing me. He left me with two guys who are watching my every move, making sure I'm not gonna kill myself or escape.

I stared at them for the longest time, not to be a creep or anything. they were watching me pace around the living room. I saw a vase in the corner of my eye. I wonder what would happen if I broke it and threatened them that I would kill myself. I dashed towards the vase and immediately threw it against a wall and picked up a sharp peice. I gotta say, they were on alert. It made me chuckle. I point the glass against my neck, very casually.

"I wander what Leon would do if he found out you guys let me kill myself?" I said tilting my head a little, and digging it into the knife. I saw their horrified expressions. I wasn't actually planning on killing myself right then and there. That would be to easy. "If you guys move and inch, Ill slice my throat." I declared. I then spotted a window right next to me. I tried opening it, and it actually opened.

What's with everyone leaving things unlocked lately? is it a new trend or something? I climbed out the window and onto the roof. I heard the guys try to grab me, but I  was to quick for them. Damn, who trained these guys? Why does Leon have such poor guards? I layed on the roof, waiting for Leon to come home and try to get me to come down. I closed my eyes, enjoying the wind in my hair. But then the collar started zapping me.

It felt so god damn awful. I grabbed my neck in pain. I didn't scream though. I looked down and saw Leon standing in front, very pissed off. "What are you doing up there love?" He said faking a smile at me. I deadpanned at him. I saw he was holding a remote. That's what he is probably using to hurt me. He then cranked it up, a lot. It felt like I was being struck by lighting. "Cone down now darling, and face your punishment." Punishment? Since when did he do punishments?

I narrowed my eyes at him. I looked around, trying to find a way to climb down. But I didn't see anything. "How?" I said innocently while still being struck by what felt like lightning. Once he realized my situation, he stopped the collar. I let out a sigh and held my neck tighter. You know, I still had that glass from earlier up here. I grabbed it from beside me and pointed it at my neck. But then a hand grabbed my wrist. I gasped at the sudden action.

I looked up and saw Leon standing there looking hurt and angry. "What do you think your doing love?" He then pinned me to the ground, with one hand pinning my hands above my head and the other holding my face. How the heck did he get up here so fast?! "Uh" I said looking away from his distugstingly handsome face. "Look at me" He said turning my face towards his direction.

I swear I could feel myself blush at this position. He then started leaning in. "This is your punishment for going up here and holding that glass against your beautiful neck." He then kissed me. Why is he so affectionate all of a sudden? All he did was cuddle me in our past life. But now all he wants is kisses and cuddles. He put his tounge in my mouth. I felt myself getting hot. Who would call this a punishment? A lot of girls would probably kill for this moment. But not me. Yes I'd kill, but I would kill myself because of this moment.

He then sat me up while still kissing me. He then backed away. "Your punishment is still not over darling, we'll finish it in the bedroom." Wait, in the bedroom?!! What does he mean by that?! He then picked me up bridal style. I spaced out for a while. I didn't even realized we got down. I only realized when he threw me on our bed. Wait, the bed? I lifted my head up to look at him. But he was no where to be found. I layed down on the bed thinking that he would leave me alone. Boy was I wrong. He jumped on top of me and pinned my hands again. I then fainted. That scared the crap out of me.

When I woke up, I am tied to a chair, my hands and feet tied together. I am in some kind of basement. Did I get kidnapped? Fuck! How did someone even kidnap me? I am pretty sure that I was in a secluded mansion in the middle of nowhere. I still have that collar on me though, except it's a different color. Wait, fuck, did the person who kidnapped me put a collar on me? I looked around, trying to find any exit. I saw a door to my left.

I wiggled, trying to break free. But it was no use. They were to tight. It felt like I was getting my circulation cut off. Just then, I felt like I was being electrocuted. I screamed in pain. Just then, the door opened. Came in an ugly fat dude with a remote in his hand. I looked him in the eye, all I could see was lust. He wanted to rape me. I didn't know how I felt. Well actually, scratch that, I feel pain. He turned the thing up like all the way! Like what the fuck! It's way stronger than the one I used to have.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A girl who wants to kill you. "If you behave, I promise I'll give you a good time." He said while winking. I just nodded, having a plan of course. He smiled wickedly. He turned off the collar and started to walk towards me with a knife in his hand. He cut off the rope. I held my wrists. Dang, who tied these ropes? I hate to do this. I walked seductively towards the man. I could see that he was lost in his own mind of lust. Distugsting.

When I was right in front of him, I grabbed the knife and immediately sliced his throat. I noticed he had keys in his pocket so I grabbed those. I used one of the keys and unlocked the door out of this room. I quietly walked around the large house. Does he live alone? I looked out the window to see that we were somewhere in a forest. Just like Leons place... Why does my heart throb so much when I think of him?

sigh I could use a nap right about now. But I can't risk it. I don't know for sure that this ugly man lives alone. But I rather stay here than go out at night. I kept the knife close. I then sat in the corner of the room. I don't necessarly like being alone, at night, in a kidnappers house. It scares me. I wish Leon would just come now. I thought he said I could never escape from him? Well guess what! I escaped with no effort what so ever! Beat that bitch.

I then had an idea. What if I kill myself? But dang. I haven't even been alive for a week. What happens if I do die? Will I go to hell or heaven? Or will I just go back in time again? I don't know If I wanna find out. For now, I'll just cut off this collar. I carefully cut off the collar on my neck with the knife and sat there, for the whole night. Scared shitless.

I really need you right now Leon.