~The Rap Battle~

~Hey there everyone! I get it, it's another Pico x Boyfriend story. But, it's my favorite ship tbh. Hope you enjoy the story! Also, if you have any ideas in mind, type them in the comments and I'll look at them. Thanks for looking at this. Now, you may read the story.~

⬇️

It was a normal Friday night of course. Boyfriend and Pico were at the train station having their regular rap battle as usual, but something was off... Girlfriend wasn't there at all. "Hey B", Pico started to say. "Where's your girl? Usually she comes with you. Did something happen between you two?" Boyfriend sighs and nods. "Yeah, something did happen between us", Boyfriend says in a quiet voice, running his hand through his blue hair. "It's complicated, honestly. We broke up after a argument..." Pico feels concerned for him, even though he's his ex. "I see...", Pico says with a sigh. "I knew something was up with her. Sure she really loved you even though she was a demon, I knew that she didn't really like you. Not to be mean or anything, she just didn't find you attractive anymore." Boyfriend feels a bit hurt. "It's not that she didn't find me attractive anymore, it was because she said I wasn't giving her enough attention while I did my rap battles. That's complete bullshit to be honest. I always gave her enough attention. She's just a lying little bitch", Boyfriend says in some annoyance. "Yeah, I feel ya", Pico says in a soft tone, twirling his microphone in his hand. "I wouldn't want to be with her if she is a lier." Boyfriend chuckles a little. "I mean, your not wrong", he says with a smirk, laughing. "I don't want to be with someone like her EVER again". Pico nods in agreement. "Yeah, I get it", he says in a soft tone. Both of them fall silent, looking at one another. A small blush forms on Boyfriend's face and he looks away. Pico seems slightly confused, but knows what's going on with him. "You alright over there B?", Pico asks curiously. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just had something I was thinking about is all", Boyfriend says in a soft tone, trying to hide his rekindling feelings for Pico. "Alright then, if you say so", Pico says in a soft tone. He doesn't really believe that it's something he's just thinking about. He knows what is going on with him, but he won't tell him. After a few minutes of silence, Pico's train arrives. "Sorry B, but I gotta go. I have to head back home on the west side of Funk City. See ya later though", he says with a smile, waving goodbye as he boards the train. "See ya then Pico", Boyfriend waves back to him as the train drives off. Boyfriend sighs, twirling his microphone in his hand and walking back to his apartment in the center of Funk City.

*At Pico's home*

Pico arrives home after a few minutes, getting off the train and walking inside. He closes the door behind him and sighs, setting his microphone down on the coffee table beside his gun. He looks down at the gun and scoffs. "Should've gotten rid of this thing. I'm not a hitman anymore anyway", he says in a soft tone to himself. He sighs and lays down on the couch, falling asleep after a moment. As he dreams, he can't help but think about Boyfriend and the rap battle earlier. During the night back at Pico's home while he sleeps, he can't stop thinking about seeing Boyfriend blushing like that. "God... Everything is happening quickly. I mean, I know he likes me as just a friend now but... is he feeling attracted to me again?", Pico thinks to himself. "No, that's not possible anyway. He promised that after what I told him, we wouldn't be together again. But... maybe he forgot about it. Whatever... as long as I stick with his promise, everything will be fine".

*At Boyfriend's home*

Boyfriend arrives home in half an hour, exhausted and tired. He steps inside his home, kicks off his shoes, and setting his microphone down on the coffee table including his cap. He goes into his bedroom, taking his jeans and shirt off and changes into pajamas. He gets into bed and lays there for a moment. "I don't get it... Pico said that we wouldn't be together again", Boyfriend thinks to himself. "After all, we made a promise. But... There's something about him that is rekindling my feelings for him. Could I be liking him again? It's possible, but it could be just a phase. Yeah, I shouldn't worry about it anyway". He sighs, turns off the light, pulls the covers over his body and drifts off to sleep peacefully, content in his dreams.