~The Sleepover~

Throughout the night at Boyfriend's apartment with the four friends, Audrina wakes up at 2:30 am, feeling unable to rest anymore. She opens her eyes for a moment, glancing at Pico and Boyfriend who are sleeping, cuddled up beside each other on the couch, and Girlfriend sleeping peacefully in her baby blue sleeping bag. Audrina sits up in her pale blue sleeping bag, picking up her phone and looking through her texts. She notices that her romantic interest partner, Chris texted her. She reads his text, the text saying:

"Hey Audrina, I'm glad you told me about your feelings. I've come to realize that I feel the same way as you, and maybe we can hang out sometime?"

Audrina can't help but smile as she finished reading his text, her heart fluttering with joy. Knowing Chris might be sleeping, she can't help but respond back to him, her reply saying:

"I'd love to Chris. I'm glad you feel the same way. How about we head to the park tomorrow afternoon?"

She sends the reply, hoping that she'll get a response from him in the morning. She sets her phone back down onto the floor, laying back down into her sleeping bag. Just then, Girlfriend's voice startles her before she drifts off to sleep. "So, got a romantic interest, huh Audrina?", Girlfriend whispers, teasing her. Audrina blushes heavily, getting flustered. "W-what?! No, h-he's just a friend Girlfriend! He's not my type anyway", Audrina says nervously, trying to deny it. "C'mon, you like him don't you?", Girlfriend says softly. Audrina sighs, nodding. "Yeah... I do like him", she finally admits. "I can help you with your date tomorrow if you want", Girlfriend offers with a smile. "Yeah, I think that'll be a good idea", Audrina whispers. "Great. I'll make sure you have a good time with him tomorrow", Girlfriend says with a smile. "Now c'mon, let's get back to sleep before we startle the two lovebirds." "Alright then", Audrina whispers, laying back down into her sleeping bag along with Girlfriend, the two falling asleep shortly after.

*In The Morning...*

The sun rises within the city, meaning it's yet another peaceful Sunday. Audrina wakes up first within the group, yawning softly. Pico also wakes up as well, sitting up on the couch. "Oh, morning Audrina", Pico whispers softly. "Morning", Audrina says with a smile. The two friends get up and head into the kitchen, preparing breakfast for everyone. "Hey Pico, does Boyfriend drink coffee?", Audrina asks. "No, he drinks tea", Pico says softly. "Oh alright, I'll make him some warm green tea then", Audrina says softly. The two friends continue preparing breakfast for everyone in Boyfriend's apartment. Pico prepares four plates of toast, while Audrina prepares three cups of coffee along with a cup of green tea for Boyfriend. After about 5 minutes, Boyfriend and Girlfriend wake up, seeing Audrina and Pico sitting at the breakfast table eating. "Morning bae", Boyfriend says with a smile, sitting next to Pico at the dining table. "Morning", Pico says with a smile. Girlfriend gives everyone a gentle wave, sitting next to Audrina as everyone eats their plate of toast and drinks their warm breakfast drinks.

*Audrina's POV*

As I eat at the breakfast table with my friends, my phone chimes. I see that Chris responded to my text. His text reads:

"Tomorrow afternoon sounds great! Meet you at the park then"

I can't help but squeal with joy, alerting everyone at the table. "You alright Audrina?", Pico asks curiously. "Huh? oh, yeah, just excited", I reply. "Excited about what exactly?", Boyfriend asks curiously. "She's going on a date tomorrow afternoon with a guy", Girlfriend replies. "Who's the lucky guy Audrina?", Pico and Boyfriend ask curiously. "Oh, his name is Chris. We've been friends now for 2 years", I admit. "Chris, huh? Sounds like a romantic kind of name", Pico admits. "I know right? He's so charming", I say softly, feeling my heart flutter within my chest. "That name sounds awfully familiar", Boyfriend says softly. "You've met Chris?", I ask curiously. "Yeah, I believe so", Boyfriend admits. "Is he the guy with black hair and amber eyes?" "Yeah, that's him", I say softly. "Then yeah, I've met him. We were friends back in kindergarten", Boyfriend admits. "Aww, that sounds pretty cool", Girlfriend says softly. "Yeah. We were friends until roughly fourth grade", Boyfriend admits. "We stopped because he started spreading nasty rumors about me saying I bullied him." "Oh... I'm so sorry he did that to you", I say softly. "It's alright. What happened in the past happened in the past", Boyfriend sighs. "Yeah, I guess your right", I admit. "Well, no one tries spreading rumors about my love, and I mean it" Pico says sternly, his left hand clenching into a fist. "I'd pound the shit out of him." "Pico, calm down. As he said, it was in the past", Girlfriend says softly, setting her hand on Pico's fist. Pico sighs and nods. "Alright then", Pico says softly. "Well, I hope your date goes well Aud." "I sure hope so", I admit. "Well, I should get going back to the studio." "Yeah, I should be going back home too", Girlfriend says softly. "Alright then, see you guys later", Pico and Boyfriend respond, waving goodbye to Girlfriend and me as we head out the door of Boyfriend's apartment.

*Narrator's POV*

Once Girlfriend and Audrina leave, Pico and Boyfriend clean the dining table and watch a movie together, cuddling on the couch, knowing that they have each other and their friends by their side no matter what happens.