~Rainy Sunday~

On the train ride to Pico's studio on the west side of Funk City, he can't help but feel like he's missing Boyfriend already. But, when he touches the leaf pendant he put in his hair, he smiles, knowing that he has something for him to know that he was right by his side no matter what. After half an hour, he gets to his studio, getting off the train and heading inside. Seeing his helper, Audrina, he can't help but feel like she's a good friend to him. "Hey Audrina", Pico says as he walks in. "Hey Pico! I'm glad to see you again", Audrina says with a smile. "Shall we start recording another song for your album"? "Yeah, let's get started", Pico says in a soft tone. Pico goes into the recording room, Audrina going into the small box with her remixer set. "Alright Pico, whenever you're ready", she says in a happy manor. Pico sets up his area and gives her a thumbs up, ready to start. Audrina nods, putting a beat on through the recording room speakers.

*After the recording session*

"This is going to be a huge hit!", Audrina exclaims happily. "Everyone is going to love this song! What are you going to call it?" Pico thinks for a moment. "How about we call it Rappers Life?", he suggests. "That sounds perfect!", she says happily. "I'll get this uploaded to your music site, and everyone can listen to it. It's going to be a huge hit!" Pico nods in agreement. "Sure will be", he says in a soft tone. "Well, I better get going back home. See you around Audrina." "See ya Pico!", Audrina says as she waves goodbye. Pico exits the studio and walks home to his apartment. He steps inside, taking his shoes off and laying down on the couch, falling asleep shortly after.

*At Boyfriend's home*

Boyfriend is just chilling in his room when he gets a notification on his rapping site off his phone, seeing a new song that came out. "Rappers Life, huh?", he asks himself. "Sounds pretty interesting. I'll take a listen to it." He turns the song on, hearing Pico singing it. His words tie together with the beat, explaining his rapping career. Boyfriend sings along with the lyrics, finding it interesting. After the song ends, he's smiling. "Wow! Pico is amazing!", he says to himself. He sets his phone down on the dresser, laying down in his bed and falling asleep. As he dreams, he can't help but dream about Pico's smile.

*The next day*

It's now Sunday, a normal day within the city. Boyfriend is still sleeping until he wakes up to the patter of rain on his bedroom window. He yawns, looking out the window. "Darn... A rainy Sunday", he says to himself. Boyfriend isn't much of a fan of rain. He sighs and grabs his phone, texting Pico.

Boyfriend: "Hey Pico, you awake?"

Pico: "Yeah, why? Something up?"

Boyfriend: "Not really, just a bit down since it's raining..."

Pico: "Yeah, I get it. Rain sure sucks"

Boyfriend: "Yeah, it sure does. I do miss you..."

Pico: "I miss you too. Say, how about I come over to your place? Just hang out on this rainy day? Would that make you feel better?"

Boyfriend: "Yeah, sure! I'll see you then!"

Pico: "See you soon my love"

Boyfriend smiles, setting his phone back on the dresser. He gets dressed, putting on a white shirt and jeans. He fixes his blue hair so it looks decent. About 15 minutes pass by and he hears a knock on the front door. "Come on in!", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. Pico steps inside, his orange hair slightly drenched from the rain. "Hey B! I'm glad I could come over", he says in a happy manor. "Hey Pico. I'm glad to see you. Let's watch a movie together", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Alright, sure", Pico says in a soft tone. They sit down on the couch, watching a comedy movie. They laugh along with the funny scenes on the television, enjoying their time together during this rainy day. At the end of the movie, they're cuddling on the couch. "That sure was a good movie", Pico admits. "Yeah, it sure was", Boyfriend agrees. They lay there for a moment. Pico looks at the clock and sees that he has to get back to his apartment. "Damn it... Sorry love, but I have to get back home. See you tomorrow", Pico says as he gets up from the couch. "See you tomorrow Pico", Boyfriend says as he watches Pico exit from the front door. He can't help but smile, grateful that he got to spend time with him on this rainy day.