~Ex Issues~

"Hey B, is there something wrong?", Pico asks. Boyfriend glances at Pico and nods. He hands him his phone. Pico is in some confusion, but decides to look at Boyfriend's phone. He reads the message and is in shock. "That's your ex-girlfriend, the one who was reported on the news yesterday?", Pico asks curiously. "Yeah, it's the same girl...", Boyfriend admits, sighing. "I don't get it why she'd want me back though after all she said to me." "Well, she may have her reasons", Pico says softly. "But, I have a plan on how she can leave you alone." "Really? Well, what is it?", he asks curiously. Pico smiles mischievously. "Just trust me on this, okay?", he asks. "Alright", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Good", Pico says softly. He climbs on top of Boyfriend, pinning him down onto the couch. He captures his lips, kissing him gently but firmly. Everything feels perfect between the two lovers as they share this intimate moment together. As they continue to kiss, Pico starts taking Boyfriend's shirt off in one swift motion without hesitation. He then starts unbuttoning his pants slowly, sliding them off of him along with his boxers. Pico takes his shirt off first, leaving his pants on for specific reasons.

(It's not that he doesn't want them off for clarification, but for story reasons, he's keeping them on.)

He then breaks the kiss and stares down at Boyfriend's body. "Your so fucking gorgeous", he whispers into Boyfriend's ear. He takes Boyfriend's cock into his mouth, gently licking on the tip. Boyfriend moans in response, his legs twitching from the pleasure he's receiving. "Pico, please be gentle...", he whispers. "Don't worry B, I promise I'll be gentle", Pico says softly. He continues licking the tip of his cock, making Boyfriend moan and whimper in pleasure. Boyfriend's breathing starts to grow heavy and his legs are trembling. "Pico... I-I'm close...", he whispers. "Just hold on darling", Pico says softly. He takes one hand and starts stroking his cock gently, his touch nice and gentle, gliding up and down, making Boyfriend whimper once more. "So responsive", Pico whispers. He continues stroking his lover's cock, not going rough about it. Boyfriend moans again. "Pico, please... I'm really close...", he whispers. "Alright then B, let it all go", Pico whispers. Boyfriend lets out a long moan, releasing after some time. Pico smiles, satisfied from his advances and seeing the string of cum on his hand from his lover. Pico then grabs Boyfriend's phone from the coffee table, takes a picture of the two of them, sending it to Girlfriend. "There we go. Now she won't bother you anymore", Pico says softly. "Now, let's get you cleaned up." Pico takes Boyfriend to the bathroom, turning on the warm water so he can soak in it after a intimate moment they had a few seconds ago. Pico sets Boyfriend into the tub, turning off the water once the tub is filled. Boyfriend sighs in content, feeling the warm water against his skin. "This feels nice", Boyfriend whispers. "Thanks Pico for taking care of me." "Anytime my dear", Pico says softly. After Boyfriend is done getting cleaned up, Pico helps him out of the tub, draining the water and drying Boyfriend off. He helps Boyfriend put on a long, white hoodie and they head back into the living room, turning on a romantic movie, cuddling up with one another.

*Girlfriend's POV*

Within the east side of Funk City, I'm at my cabin, just chilling on the couch. After a few minutes from sending my text message to Boyfriend about wanting to get back together again, I receive a reply back. "I hope he accepts me back", I say to myself. I open the text message and I'm in shock and pure anger. There's of picture of Boyfriend completely naked and a strange guy in the front, one of his hands covered in Boyfriend's cum. "That little blue-haired shit!", I yell out loud, throwing my phone onto the coffee table. "After everything we've been through and since we're broken up, he decides he'll patch this up by getting pleasured by another guy and forgetting everything that happened with me?! He's a fucking little bitch!", I yell at myself, getting extremely mad. I put one foot down, letting out a 'ugh!'. I can't believe that he'd do that just to make me pissed off. I turn my phone off and go into my own room, slamming the door shut. I scream in anger, throwing anything that reminds me of Boyfriend and the good memories we had together. Pictures of him are on the floor, the glass in the picture frames shattered and all over the floor. A piece of artwork that he bought me is completely ruined, pieces of small marble on the floor as well. The vase of roses he bought me are scattered across the floor, glass from the vase smashed and water staining the dry wall. I throw myself onto my bed and scream into my pillow. Shortly after my big angry outburst, I fall asleep in an instant.

*Narrator's POV*

After Pico and Boyfriend finish the movie they were watching, they go into Boyfriend's bedroom, laying down in bed and cuddling up next to one another. Pico turns off the light in the room, and shortly after, the two lovers fall fast asleep, at peace in their dreams and comfortable by their warm embrace they are sharing under the covers. They're going to be by each other's side, no matter what happens to them down the long run.