~Lonely Hours~

The morning sun comes along, meaning it's officially the middle of the week, and it's a Wednesday. Boyfriend still lies awake on his bed, looking extremely tired from not sleeping at all. He knows that Pico is at work, but he dearly misses him. He grabs his phone and calls Pico. "Boyfriend, I'm at work right now", Pico says over the phone. "I can't talk to you. Audrina and I are working on my songs for my next album." "I know Pico, but I miss you", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "I really do miss you... Please can you come over?" "I'm sorry B, but I can't", Pico says with a sigh, hanging up the call. Boyfriend sighs, setting his phone down on his dresser, feeling very lonely. He feels really down, but knows that he shouldn't smoke a cigarette. He gets out of bed and tries making himself breakfast to get his mind off of it, but it doesn't help that much. He sighs, pushing his plate with his breakfast away on the coffee table. He calls his sister, Grace. "What's up little bro?", Grace greets him over the phone. "Haven't heard from you in a while now. How's life been?" "It's been okay", he says in a soft tone. "I just felt really lonely and wanted to talk to someone." "Oh", Grace says softly. "Is everything okay?" "Not really...", he admits. "You know Pico, right?" "Of course I do!", Grace exclaims. "Why? Is something going on with you and him?" "Well, we are dating again", he admits. "You WHAT?!", Grace says in shock. "Little bro, you said you would NEVER date him again! What happened with that?!" "Well, we decided that we should forget about the promise", Boyfriend admits. "We couldn't help but feel our emotions were meant for us to be together." "Oh, I see now", Grace says in a soft tone. "But still, isn't he a retired hitman of Daddy Dearest, Girlfriend's father?" "Yeah, why?", he asks. "Bro, he's a damn criminal! How could you be in love with a guy like him?!", Grace says frantically. "Because, we both love each other, even if he was a criminal", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Just because he was a criminal, that doesn't mean that he's changed, now does it?" "Yeah... I guess your right", Grace says in a soft tone. "I'm sorry if I got a bit upset from that little bro." "It's okay Grace, I forgive you", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Damn it... Sorry little bro, I have to go. Got a bit of a conflict going on over at the art studio. Talk to you later!", Grace says before hanging up. Boyfriend sighs, feeling lonely once again. He sees it's 1 in the afternoon, thinking that Pico is done with work down at the studio. He calls Pico again. "What is it B?", Pico asks over the phone. "Are you done with work yet?", Boyfriend asks. "Yeah, just got finished recording and putting my new songs on my album. I'll be there in about 15 minutes", Pico says in a soft tone. "Alright then, I'll see you soon", Boyfriend says softly. "See you soon", Pico says before hanging up. Boyfriend smiles, knowing that his lover is coming back to spend more time with him. Boyfriend imagines what they'd do when Pico arrives, either watching a movie together, cuddling up on the couch, or even baking cherry cupcakes again. He can't help but feel grateful to do these things with someone he loves, criminal or not. He's there for him no matter what blocks their way.