~Love Is Complicated~

The next day comes along. The sun rises within Funk City, signaling a new peaceful day, which is Saturday. Boyfriend wakes up early as the sun is rising and gets ready for the day, brushing his blue hair so it's back in place and getting dressed, putting on a pair of jeans, a white shirt with a red cross and his red cap. He puts his red Jordan shoes on and heads out the door. He heads to Central Square, relaxing in the peaceful atmosphere. With Pico, he wakes up and spikes his orange hair up. He throws on maroon pants and a green shirt. He puts his red and orange shoes on and heads outside. He gets on the train, heading to the center of Funk City. He gets off at Central Square, relaxing in the peaceful atmosphere as well. Just then, he sees Boyfriend. "Hey there B. I didn't know you'd be here", Pico chuckles softly. "Oh, hey there Pico. I didn't know you'd be here either", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. They exchange glances and Boyfriend blushes lightly again, looking away. "Boyfriend, look, I know what you might be feeling about me", Pico starts to say. "I understand that this is how you feel. I noticed that everytime you've looked at me, you blush. Is there something you want to confess to me at all?" Boyfriend nods. "Yeah, there is something I have to tell you...", he starts to say. "I started developing feelings for you again. I get it that we made a promise, but honestly, there's something about you that makes it hard for me to not like you than just a friend". Pico nods in understanding. "I see. I understand your feelings and everything, and I'm fine about them", he admits. "But... Here's the thing..." "Well, what is it?", Boyfriend asks. "The thing is Boyfriend is that... Well....", Pico starts to say, pausing for a moment. "You can tell me Pico", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Well... You already know that I used to be a hitman for Girlfriend's father. I don't want you to get hurt if my PTSD flares up", Pico says in a soft tone.

(Yes, in this story, Pico is a retired hitman for Daddy Dearest, making him a rapper just for clarification.)

Boyfriend nods in understanding. "I know that, but I promise you that I won't get hurt. Trust me ", Boyfriend says with a reassuring smile. "Well, if you say so", Pico says in a soft tone. They glance at one another, Boyfriend blushing lightly and Pico soon doing the same. After a few moments of silence, Pico walks closer to Boyfriend, leaning in close. "That promise we made? Forget it", Pico said in a quiet voice. "I love you so much B. Your extremely important to me. If I lost you, I'd be really upset, honestly..." Boyfriend smiles at him. "I feel the exact same way as you do. I love you too Pico...", Boyfriend whispers. Pico kisses him gently and sweetly with some passion into it, sealing the two's love for one another. Sure they were ex's, but now they don't care. As long as they have each other, that's what matters. After they both pull away from the kiss, they look at each other and smile. "That felt nice", Boyfriend admits. "Yeah, it sure was", Pico whispers. They keep looking at one another, hands held together. They felt as if nothing could break them away from this moment they were sharing together. No matter what, they'd be there for each other no matter what happened. After a brief moment of silence, the two give each other a warm hug. "I love you", Pico whispers. "I love you too", Boyfriend whispers back. The sun cascades down on them, giving them more warmth. As they just stand there, time for them feels like it's stopped. Everything feels just perfect for them both. Pico sees his train pull up, knowing that he now has to go. "Sorry B... Looks like my train is here so I can get to my studio. I'll see you around", Pico says in a soft tone. "Wait! I want to give you something before you go", Boyfriend says softly. He pulls a small leaf pendant out of his pocket and puts it in his hair. "There you go. A little something to keep", he says softly. Pico smiles. "Thanks B. See ya soon!", Pico says, boarding the train as it drives away. "See you soon ", Boyfriend says softly.