~Addiction Breaking~

~⚠️TW Warning: Nicotine, Mentions of Smoking~

During the afternoon on the rainy Monday, Pico and Boyfriend spend time together, baking some cherry cupcakes to get Boyfriend's mind off from the rain. Boyfriend starts mixing the cherry cupcake batter while Pico sets up the oven. "I'm sure this'll help you get your mind off the rainy weather", Pico says softly. "I sure hope so", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. He continues mixing the cupcake batter, making it smooth so it can go into the muffin pan. "Hey Pico", Boyfriend starts to say. "I have a question.." "What is it B?", Pico asks curiously. "Have you ever had an addiction to something?", Boyfriend asks. Pico sighs and nods. "Yeah, I actually have", he admits. "It's a long story to be honest." "Well, you can tell me", Boyfriend says in a reassuring tone. "Alright then", Pico says in a soft tone. He takes a deep breath before speaking. "I used to have an addiction like you", he starts to say. "Always felt the same like you. Every time when I felt down, I always lit a cigarette to smoke my troubles away. But... things got pretty bad after a while. I was in high school and I was about to graduate. When I found out I had really hard exams, I got extremely stressed out about them. So, every day three weeks before the exams were announced, I smoked half a pack in a period of two days. Eventually as time went on after my exams, it got out of control... I kept smoking more and more, and eventually got the better of me. When I met one of my friends, Audrina, she saw me on a park bench smoking. She told me that I should stop because I could eventually get really sick. Within a couple months, my cigarette addiction stopped just by her help." "Wow. She must be a really good friend", Boyfriend says with a smile. "Yeah, she sure is", Pico admits. "Hey, maybe she can help you. I know she's my helper for my music, but I know she works as a addiction counselor for a side job." "Sure, that might be a good idea", Boyfriend says softly. "Alright then", Pico says in a soft tone. "I'll call her tomorrow and maybe we can get an appointment set up for you." "Sounds good to me", Boyfriend says in agreement. They get back to making the cherry cupcakes, Boyfriend pouring the batter into the muffin pan. After 20 minutes, the cherry cupcakes are done baking. Pico takes them out of the oven and puts frosting on them. The two smile, happy to make such a creation with one another.

*Later that night*

As the moon rises in the city, Pico and Boyfriend cuddle up onto the couch. "Sleep tight", Pico whispers. "I love you." "I love you too Pico", Boyfriend whispers back. Eventually the two fall asleep after a moment.

*The next day*

The sun rises in the city, meaning that it's now Tuesday. Pico wakes up early, getting up from the couch and calling Audrina. "Morning Pico", Audrina says over the phone. "Is there something you need?" "Yes, I actually do", Pico admits. "You wouldn't mind me asking this but... are you free this week for a addiction appointment? Boyfriend has a small cigarette addiction." "Yeah, in fact, I'm free this afternoon", Audrina says in a happy voice. "Alright then, thanks Audrina!", Pico says in a soft tone. "Your welcome", Audrina says before hanging up. Pico sighs, looking at Boyfriend who is still sleeping on the couch. "Don't you worry B", he says softly. "We'll get through this together with some help, I promise." Eventually after a few hours, Boyfriend wakes up with a yawn. "Morning B", Pico says with a smile. "Morning love", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "Did you already call Audrina?" "Yes, I did", Pico confirms. "We'll be leaving later this afternoon for your appointment, okay?" "Alright then", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. He heads into the bedroom, getting out of his pajamas, putting on a light blue shirt and jeans, then fixing his blue hair and slipping his red Jordan shoes on. Pico follows shortly after, putting on a comfortable hoodie that Boyfriend owns and a pair of his jeans.

(Just to clarify, they don't live together at the moment, so Pico is borrowing his clothing.)

Boyfriend and Pico leave the house, getting onto the train to go into the center of Funk City. They get off and head to the local café, eating breakfast together. After they finish eating, they get back on the train to go to the east side of Funk City, Fame Alleyway.

(Fame Alleyway is a separate city, but is in the area of Funk City.)

The two get off and enter Audrina's counseling center. They see Audrina at her desk and she smiles. "Hey Pico. Come on into my office", she says happily. "Alright then. C'mon Boyfriend, let's go", Pico says in a soft tone. Boyfriend nods and takes his hand, walking into Audrina's office for Boyfriend's appointment.