~No He Didn't...~

~⚠️TW warning: Nicotine, Smoking⚠️~

As the night was coming in, the rain was still going on through this Sunday. Boyfriend is on the couch, still feeling a bit down since Pico had to leave and that it's still raining outside. He sighs, rummaging through a black backpack, finding a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. "I can stop doing this whenever I need to. I just need one to get my mind off the rain", Boyfriend thinks to himself. He grabs a cigarette from the pack and lights it, taking a puff off of it. He blows the smoke out of his mouth and sighs. He finishes the cigarette a few minutes later and falls asleep on the couch.

*The next day*

Morning comes along through the city, signaling that it's officially Monday. Boyfriend yawns and wakes up, still seeing that it's raining outside. "Another rainy day...", he says to himself. His phone goes off, seeing a message from Pico.

Pico: "Hey love. I'm coming over to see you. Be there soon".

Boyfriend feels better that Pico is coming to see him, but is still down due to the rain. "He won't mind if I smoke just one...", Boyfriend thinks to himself. He takes a cigarette from the pack and lights it, taking a puff off of it. After 10 minutes, Pico comes inside the house. "Hey B! Good morn-...", Pico starts to say. He's in shock seeing Boyfriend smoking a cigarette. Boyfriend looks behind him and feels worried. "Pico wait! It's not what you think-..", he starts to say. "You're smoking B?..", Pico says in a concerned tone. "Boyfriend, you can't be doing this! It's bad for you..." "I know Pico", Boyfriend says, blowing the smoke out of his mouth. "I can stop anytime. I just do these things when I feel really down." "Dear, I don't want you to hurt yourself by smoking", Pico says in a soft tone. "This isn't healthy for you... I care about you, y'know." Pico takes the cigarette from Boyfriend's hand, putting it out in the ash tray. Boyfriend lowers his head slightly. "I'm sorry...", he whispers. "I couldn't help it..." "It's okay B", Pico says in a soft tone. He hugs Boyfriend gently, rubbing his back. "I'm not mad, but I'm worried about you. Can you please stop? Just for me?" "Yeah, I can try", Boyfriend whispers. Pico smiles. "Thank you B. If you need help battling this, I'm here for you", he says in a soft tone. Boyfriend nods in understanding, giving him a gentle smile. Even though he did slip up, he knew Pico would help him through his cigarette addiction, no matter what happened between them.

*Later through the day*

Pico and Boyfriend are watching some TV together, cuddling. Boyfriend keeps hearing the soft patter of the rain on the windows, still feeling pretty down. He reaches into his black backpack, grabbing the lighter and pack of cigarettes. He sees Pico sleeping, so he gets up and heads outside onto the balcony. "I know I shouldn't do this and I should stop, but I'll just have one more", he says to himself. He takes a cigarette from the pack and lights it, taking a puff off of it. He blows the smoke out of his mouth into the air, watching it separate from the rain falling. Pico wakes up and sees Boyfriend on the balcony. He heads onto the balcony. "Are you alright B?", he asks, pretty concerned. "C'mon, let's get back inside. You'll catch a cold out here." Just then, he sees a cigarette in Boyfriend's hand. "Boyfriend, I thought you told me you would stop. Why are you smoking another one?!" "I can't help it", Boyfriend admits, taking a puff off the cigarette and blowing the smoke in the air. "It's really hard not to have one cigarette on a rainy day like this... I feel miserable when it rains..." Pico takes his free hand. "B, look at me", Pico says gently. "I understand that you feel down, but this isn't how you'll feel better. You'll feel worse. Just please, don't keep smoking... I'm worried about you..." "I know", Boyfriend says in a soft tone. "But, I'll stop, I promise. Besides, I don't smoke a lot anyway. It's only when I'm really down." "Well, I can make you feel happy", Pico admits. Boyfriend nods in understanding, throwing the cigarette off the balcony. "Thanks Pico", he says with a sweet smile. "I'll stop smoking, I promise. I just want you to make me happy." "That's exactly what I'm going to do now on", he whispers. No matter what, Pico would always go out of his way to see Boyfriend happy.