×8×

Dedicated to
simonex_Baby

=======
TAMMY:
=======

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, tossing it to the end of the living room afterwards. Then, feeling too tensed to sit, I stood up and began to pace around the place.

"Did that almost happen?" I asked myself.

"Did that seriously almost happen?!" I exclaimed.

"For real?!"

"Did what almost happen?"

That question brought me back to terms with my surroundings and I quickly remembered that my mum was in the living room with me, texting on her phone.

"It's. . ." I trailed off, "It's nothing."

She averted her gaze from the phone and raised a brow at me.

I looked away quickly, coughing somewhat awkwardly. The door bell rang at that moment and I couldn't have been more grateful.

I left my mum to answer the door. Amaya appeared before me in another one of her baggy dark-coloured clothes and a backpack. She nodded her head in my direction as a sign of greeting and I quickly realized that she had to be the female version of Aidan.

I smiled at the thought.

"Hey." She said as I stepped to the side of the door to let her walk in.

"What brings you here?" I asked, "Found something?"

She smirked, "Yeah, but I would much rather tell you that later."

I furrowed my brows."Why?" I said, because I wasn't sure I had enough patience to hear whatever she had to say later.

"I came to take you out."

I raised a brow and let out a laugh that could have been easily mistaken for a scoff.

"To where?"

"No where." She said, "We're going on a bike ride."

I blinked, and then I laughed, "I've never driven a bike before, Amaya."

"That's why you're not the one riding it." She said, sitting on the sofa. At the sight of my mum, she stood up and greeted her.

"Isn't underage driving illegal?" I stated rather than asked, my arms crossed.

Her lips went up in a smirk and she scoffed. "How old do you think I am?"

My eyes widened at her statement as I stared at her silently. "Are you for real?"

"Girl," She said, "I'm eighteen."

Then, she added, "Go get dressed. I'll be waiting."

I just stared at her in shock for a moment, then I laughed at the silly thought of me riding a bike, at the sudden age reveal and I climbed up the stairs and walked towards my room.

I changed into an all-black fitted T-shirt, trouser and boots, an outfit I felt would be perfect for the activity. Walking down the stairs, I already spotted her seated on the sofa, typing on her phone.

It was at that moment that I paused and called for her attention.

"I can't go out." I said.

It seemed to click within her too. "Geez, you're right." She said, "Not when those people are. . ."

She trailed off, realizing my mum was still there. She looked at me, her eyes asking if I'd told her already. I shook my head.

"Let's go up to my room instead." I told her.