×9B×

Dedicated to Simdi_p thegirlnamedcaren simonex_Baby

=======
TAMMY:
=======

You know that feeling, when the room suddenly falls quiet and everyone turns around to look at you with smiles and amusing gazes, but you know the smiles are really just taunting and mocking, and the gazes of amusement are wicked?

Well.

I, Otamayomi Ilori, stepped into the party, and for no apparent reason, seemed to have become the thing of mockery.

A guy I barely knew, with a badly cut afro and puke green T-shirt and trousers, stepped out of the crowd and approached me, a taunting smirk on his black lips. Amorette shrunk beside me, and Aidan stepped forward, holding my hand in his and sending the guy menacing looks. He seemed to already know what the guy intended to do.

He looked up slowly at Aidan and let out a laugh that sounded more like a scoff, and then, he looked at me, and his smile widened slowly.

"Otamayomi Ilori, is it?" He asked. I raised a brow at him.

"You know a lot of people hate you, right?"

I looked up and down his figure slowly, my nose flared up in annoyance. I looked up at Aidan with a frown.

"Why is a nobody speaking to me?"

The crowd erupted in whispers and mutters of 'omo', 'ouch', 'burn' and the likes.

The guy in front of me shoved his hands in his pocket as he let out a brief laugh, bowing his head and shaking it slowly. He looked up and smiled.

"Moved on already?" He asked, pouting his lips, "That's disappointing."

Then, as crazy as it sounded, he laughed again, a brief laugh which some people in the crowd mirrored.

I raised a brow.

"So, what? My brother died and I'm not welcome to parties now?"

His head shut up in amusement and he beamed at me, "Ding, ding! We have a winner."

My brows furrowed, getting angered at his response, but I did my best not to show it.

"Just say what you have to already." I frowned, "I'm tired of looking at you."

He smiled. "Your twin brother died. We expected that you'd calm down a bit and stop being so rude. I was hoping to break you a little, but I guess you were too dumb to understand that."

I held the end of my skirt tightly and clenched my teeth.

"Let's see." He continued, "Your brother died, Ifeoluwa Ilori is dead!"

I saw Aidan clench his fist and his jaw tick, so I immediately wrapped my hand around his fist to calm him even though, internally, I wasn't so calm, myself.

I narrowed my brows again. "Can you not talk about my brother like that? He was a good person when he still was, show some respect."

He smiled at me in amusement, "Brother?" He laughed, and I immediately knew where he was headed.

"Shut up." I said through clenched teeth.

"Why, Ilori, you're an only child now." He continued, smiling at me wickedly and taunting, "Ifeoluwa Ilori does not exist."

Punch!

He suddenly flew backwards in pain and people exclaimed in shock.

Aidan stood before me, glaring at him with narrowed eye brows and clenched teeth.