ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hey fam!

I'm sorry that this is not an update.

I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate you guys and let you all know that I really love you guys, every single one of you, even those I've never seen in my notifications😂you know, the silent readers.

I left this book for months and then made an announcement that I would update by the end of last month which I still didn't do due to circumstances. When I finally did update, I honestly expected to have very few views because I guessed most of you got impatient and dropped the book (some probably did though).

I'm grateful to those that stuck with this book and the series even after I abandoned it for months, I'm grateful to those that were with me from the very beginning.

I love you guys so much. Y'all should drop names, I wanna know all of y'all.

So, I'm saying all of this because I'm leaving Wattpad, due to personal reasons. This would probably be the end of writing for me, sadly.

So, what is the faith of this book and the series in general? I really don't know. I've already plotted everything, from the beginning of this book to the end of the third. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I come back someday and complete the series.

I have so many stories already planned out in my head that I once hoped I'd bring to life on here. I believe I'll come back someday and continue writing again, but that would be years from now.

So, thank you to all my followers.
Thank you to all my readers, and I'm not just talking about those that read the books from the See Through Series. I'm including those that have read my other works, Tega and The Boy In Her Dreams. I really grateful to all of y'all.

I'm going to miss all of you though, even the silent ones😂

Classy_ella I'm really sorry you couldn't meet Tammy and the rest.

To everyone, I apologize for ending things like this.

I'll miss writing, for sure, and I'll miss the worlds I created and the characters I made. They'll forever remain in my heart.

It's time for the final goodbye, guys. Remember, I love you guys💕

See you soon (hopefully),
Benzita13❤