×9A×

=======
TAMMY:
=======

I felt really good.

Amorette pushed the door open and stepped in. I followed her, walking in slowly as I took my time to take in everything, from the homely interior house designs, to the living room decors that screamed, 'I'm rich'.

I had decided to go over to Amorette's place. It took a while for my parents to let me go, seeing as I was hurt the last time I went out alone but Amorette had ensured my parents that she wouldn't leave my side and there were CCTV cameras in her home. She gave them her house address as well, to ease them.

Amorette had a beautiful home, that was certain. The interior designs were a mixture of homely and posh, it was surreal how it both worked out.

"C'mon." Amorette told me, beaming and looking giddy, "I have something I want to show you."

Without letting me reply, she ran to me, grabbed my hands and pulled me along with her.

She took me up the stairs and through their hallway until we finally came to a stop before a door placed at the centre of the end of the hallway.

She turned to me with big smiles, "Ready?"

I laughed, "For what, we're just going into your bedroom."

She remained silent and I raised a brow.

"Right?"

She giggled and averted her gaze back to the door. She pushed it open and spread her arms wide in the air, the way people usually do in churches when they glorify God.

"Behold," She said, "My dance studio."

What?

I stepped into the room after her and my brows shot up in surprise.

"What the. . ."

She wasn't kidding. We were, actually, inside a dance studio."

I stood in the middle of the spacious room and looked around me in awe and shock. I looked back at Amorette.

"How and why do you have a dance studio in your house?"

She giggled, "I have a couple of things I love to do that I never get to courage to at school."

"First, you were told about how I built the school website," I nodded.

"And my parents still weren't proud." She muttered in annoyance.

I quickly realized something,"Is that why you have a TikTok page?"

Her smile widened, showing off her pearly whites and her dimpled cheeks. She nodded.

"I love dancing, Tammy. I want to be a choreographer when I grow up -as a side job, of course- but my parents don't support it."

"Right now, I have up to 20,000+ followers on TikTok, some of who even try to contact me to ask for possible dance lessons, but nope, I'm still compared to my sister who has a million followers and is verified!" She said in frustration.

My lips were pulled down in a frown, remembering how never satisfied Amorette's parents were with her achievements and how they endlessly compared her to her sister, Quinn Walker, a top actress, a brand ambassador for many companies, and a social media influencer.

"You know what?" I said, "Let's shoot a video, right now. I'd love to see you dance."

She smiled at me and took out her phone, "Thank you."

She walked towards the end of the room to get her ring light which she attached her phone to, after it was set up. Then, she reached for the Music player near me.