Five ---* 18+ Medicinal Sparring!

The next time you saw Don, you had drawn up some lessons on the robots. Kendra had been incredibly annoyed that you were doing this, but you explained that it would only make the fall harder.

Your heart pounded against your chest as you approached where you were to meet Donatello. Your hand throbbing as you gripped your notebook.

Something moved behind you, like metal scraping against the concrete, and as you whirled around, you found Don resting his arms on the concrete from within the New York sewers.

"You coming?"

You pause, raising a brow.

"Into the New York sewers?"

"It's not all bad down here. It's ideal for me and my brothers, anyway."

You sigh, walking towards him. Placing your journal in your bag.

He grins, before falling down, landing expertly on his feet. You look around for a ladder. Before rolling your eyes.

"You gonna catch me, Othello? Or am I gonna break my ankle?"

"It's not that far down."

His voice sounded strangely nearby. You couldn't see him, but you could definitely hear him.

"I cannot believe I'm trusting you."

You jump down, hurting your calves a little. But as Don said, it really wasn't that far down.

He jumps up a little, and the scraping of metal against concrete can be heard again. Before the world goes dark.

You take your phone out of your pocket, hearing the rushing sewage nearby, practically gagging at the smell.

"It's almost worse than the corpse flower at the botanical gardens."

You turn your phone's flashlight on, but Donnie pushes your phone down with a small smile at your comment. Walking away from you for a moment, before flicking on a slew of lights. Your eyes go wide and you let out a bewildered laugh. Seeing as it leads towards an abandoned sewage pipe.

"Okay..." You pause, before spinning around a little in bewilderment. "What."

Don laughs, grinning, gesturing for you to follow him. Placing his hands in his pockets. You turn your phone's flashlight out and follow after him.

"I wouldn't be alarmed if my brothers bombarded you with an interrogation of their own. I will do my best to save you from the humiliation they will most likely put you through."

You grin.

"I'd be surprised if they could make me stumble. Many have tried, and many have failed."

He smiles at you, tapping something out on his gauntlet. He definitely possessed mystic powers at the very least, judging from the bright purple screen that shot up from it.

You were sure the Dragons knew this already, what were they trying to hide from you?

Metal slides up into the roof, and your eyes widen. Much to your surprise there's a very large room before you. Ramps leading up to higher platforms... It looked like a skate room.

Your assumption was proved correct when a figure came skating down one of the ramps doused in paint and graffiti. Landing to a halt in front of you.

He looked to be around the same age as Don.

"Hey! You're the kid from the Pizzeria!"

You grin, nodding.

"Y/n."