31.

Bada's Pov

It's been a while since I and Audrey met. True to her words, she never tried to reach me out after our conversation a few days ago though I tried, she's been ignoring my emails and calls. I got her number from my agency since they've had it for some reasons.

“Paki-update naman si Audrey na she needs to come here at my studio para sa collab class namin.” I said on the other line, informing my agency and asking them to call her since she doesn't want to pick up my calls.

“Okay, anything else you need?”

“Siya lang. I need her here.” I said, hanging up on them.

Nasa studio ako at nag-aayos para kapag dumating siya, ready na lahat. Wala pa namang date kung kailan class namin, I just want to see her. I know mali and unfair sa side niya but could you blame me? I waited for this so long.

Totoo naman talagang hinanap ko siya—masyado lang siya magaling magtago at lahat ng mga friends niya, itinago rin siya saakin. I couldn't blame them at all kasi it was all my fault. Ako naman talaga yung mali at hindi ko itinatanggi yun.

I feel happy now; to have her again, it makes me really happy. I'll do everything to win her back and I will never let her go like I did before. I can't afford to lose her again.

I was all alone not untill the door swung open, I saw her standing there and frowning. I couldn't help but chuckle, she looks so annoyed.

“Bakit ngayon mo lang ako sinabihan?!” nakabusangot niyang tanong at padabog na naglakad papasok ng studio ko.

“You've been rejecting my messages and calls so?”

“I was sleeping!”

“Then thank me for waking you up.” I sarcastically said and laughed.

“Shit.”

Hindi na ako nakipagtalo at inabot sakanya yung food na binili ko for her. When I handed it to her, she was just staring at it and obviously confused.

“Ano yan suhol?” tanong niya.

“No, for sure you haven't had your breakfast yet so eat first before we start.” I smiled at bit and gave her some space.

I sat down in the corner and her too, sitting in the other side. I couldn't stop looking at her while she's eating. I've missed her so much and I still can't believe we're in the same room.

“Why are you staring at me?!” she said, looking at me.

“Saan mo ako gusto tumingin eh dalawa lang tayong nandito sa loob.”

“Kahit saan basta wag lang saakin. You are making me uncomfortable.” sagot ni Audrey at tinalikuran ako.

I quietly watched her, admiring her from a distance and my heart keeps beating so fast. I still feel the same whenever she's around; nothing changes that much except for her feelings.

“Audrey....” I softly called her name, almost desperate.

“Hm?”

“How are you?” I don't know what's gotten into myself to ask that stupid question.

“Huh?” this time hinarap na niya ako at tinitigan sa mga mata.

“Ilang years ka nawala kaya I just wanted to know how was your life.”

“You shouldn't have asked me that question. Kahit na I was away from everyone, alam kong alam mo kung anong nangyari saakin.” she responded, smiling at me.