Chapter 15: Sereia's Tsum II

Back at the Ramshackle Dorm...

The group of friends have finished cleaning up the Ramshackle Dorm. Well, as cleaned as the Ramshackle Dorm can be.

"There, the dorm is all cleaned," Briar says.

Grim groans, "My paws are tired."

"Grim, you didn't do much. Sereia and Tsum actually did a lot in the lounge with Briar and Trinket," Jasper says.

Tanzanite says, "I'm very impressed that the little Tsum is able to help keep up with the cleaning. I'm very impressed."

"I agree. You really did a good job little Tsum," Sereia says.

The Sereia Tsum replies with glee.

The Ramshackle Ghosts also appear.

"The little Tsum is really impressive. Despite having small stubby arms and legs and a small round body, it's able to clean up very well," John says.

"And it sure can jump high," Albert says.

"It reminds me a lot of Sereia. It's a real sweety," Patrick adds.

Sereia Tsum blushes a bit in response and hops behind Sereia.

"Aww, it's blushing," Briar says.

Sereia giggles, "Don't worry, I used to be like that as well. I was very shy back then."

"Well, I have to admit, you did a good job," Grim says.

He then smirks, "I say that you have earned my stamp of approval to be my news henchman."

Sereia Tsum looks at Grim with a confused expression.

Jasper groans, "Enough with the henchman stuff."

Grim then turns to Briar and asks, "Hey Briar, if there are these Tsums that look like our friends and classmates, do you think there could be more of these creatures that look like the others, including us?" He then thinks, "Could there be a Tsum version of me too?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. We barely know about them. However, we come to know that they're flexible and are able to handle some tasks like we do," Briar says.

"If there was a Tsum version of Grim it would be twice the headache," Jasper says.

"MRAW!" Grim cries out, "Hey, what does that supposed to mean?!"

"It means I better hope your Tsum Counterpart isn't going to be a pain in our butts and get us into trouble like you always do," Jasper says.

"When do I ever get us into trouble?!" Grim demands.

"Remember the incident with Azul and the exams, or what Briar and Sereia told us about one of the statues and the chandelier," Jasper says.

"Well I'm hoping your Tsum counterpart isn't a shrimpy, nosy, big mouth like you!" Grim retaliates.

"What?!" Jasper exclaims.

And soon the two tackle each other as they pull, punch, or bite each other. Everyone else, including the Tsum is standing there, completely dumbfounded.

Sereia Tsum shows some concern.

Sereia picks up the Tsum and says, "It's okay. Though, I don't like the way they fight either."

"We better get them to stop before they end up making a mess," Briar says.

Sereia Tsum then jumps up into the air and to everyone's shock, the Tsum ends up getting bigger. Then falls on top of Grim and Jasper, getting them to stop fighting, and now it's sitting on them.

"Mwar!" Grim yelps.

"Augh! What's going on?!" Jasper exclaims.

"Oh my," Sereia says, surprised.

"The Tsum got bigger," Patrick says.

"I didn't know they could do that," John says.

"Grim cries out, "How did it get so big?"

"And how can we get it off of us?" Jasper asks, struggling to get out.

"Sereia, can you ask the Tsum to get off?" Briar asks.

"I'll try," Sereia says.

She then approaches the Tsum, sitting on the boys, "Tsum, I think Grim and Jasper learn their lesson. It's okay for you to get them off now."

Sereia Tsum nods her head, shrinks back to its normal size, and hops onto its counterpart's shoulder.

Grim sighs, "What a relief."

"I think we were going to get squished," Jasper says.

Tanzanite then says, "Now no more fighting guys."

The boys grumble, "Fine."

"Well, now that we've finished cleaning and settled this little fight, let's go get something to eat," Briar says.

"Works for me," Grim says.

"Sure," the twins reply.

Trinket nods.

"Okay. I'm getting kind of hungry," Sereia says.

Then turns to Tsum, "Come on, let's head out and then we can play after dinner."

Sereia Tsum happily hops on Sereia's shoulder in response.