Chapter 54: Only Yours

TARIQ FALED

Eman's fingers tangled in my hair and she pulled on it the way she always did. I was quickly becoming addicted to the small gesture which sent desire coursing through my body, taking up every inch of space until it was nothing but my wife in my arms and her lips on mine.

To say that I was relieved would be an understatement. Even though I didn't think Eman would cheat on me, I had needed to hear her say it, I had needed to know what she felt for me.

Her free hand moved from my face to my neck, traveling lower and slipping across my shoulder as she pushed herself closer to me. There was nothing separating us now except for our clothes and as the fear and misery faded into nothing, I was hyper aware of everything that was Eman Hashim.

"Em." I broke the kiss, pulling away breathlessly. Her chest heaved, her eyes fixed on my swollen lips as she forced a shaky breath out. "Let's go to your room, hmm?" I brushed a thumb along her bottom lip, earning a sharp inhale from her.

She nodded and grabbing my hand, pulled me after her. Her small hand was soft and reassuring in mine, reminding of how I had almost pushed her away tonight, how I almost let my paranoia and doubts ruin what we had.

This, what Eman and I had, was a blessing on the both of us by Allah SWT. He was the one who had brought us together and it would have been a shame if I had thrown it all out of the window because of a man who had done nothing but try to tear us apart from day one.

We climbed the stairs to her room in a daze. I let her guide me because my senses were clouded with need for my wife. Eman stepped inside, pulling me after her. She closed the door and turned to me, backing me toward her bed.

She had never been the one to take control in the bedroom but I would be damned if I said that I didn't like it. She flattened her palms over my chest as the back of my legs hit the bedframe, pushing gently.

I let myself fall back, sitting down softly, the mattress dipping under my weight. My wife stood over me, removing her hijab which was loosely draped over her head and neck. The breezy summer dress she must have changed into when she got home went next, followed by the white long sleeve shirt she wore underneath. I watched, swallowing hard as she shed every piece of clothing she had on, her eyes never leaving mine.

She pulled her hair out of the bun it had been in, letting her caramel locks fall over her shoulders, brushing against her breasts. A small, affectionate smile flitted across her face as she climbed on top of me, bringing her lips closer to mine.

My hands went to her hips as she straddled me, her arms wrapping across my shoulders. "This," She whispered, brushing her lips lightly against mine. "Is only for you to see..." She breathed. Rocking her hips, sending a jolt of pleasure down my spine, she went on. "...to feel..." My grip tightened on her hips and it took every ounce of self control to not throw her down on the bed and satiate her, lose myself in her. "...to touch..." She added, taking one of my hands in hers and bringing it up, up, up to her breast. I leaned forward, placing a kiss on the soft spot on her neck, right where her pulse flickered with urgency. "...and to taste." She moaned, holding onto me as I kissed and licked on her skin.

"No one else, Tariq." She assured me once more. "There is no one else." She repeated, tilting her head, granting me access to her. And I believed her now more than ever. There was no one else. And not a soul could convince me otherwise.

As she finally got me out of my own clothes and made me lie on my back on the bed, Eman poured every ounce of truth into her touches and her kisses. Every word that tumbled from her lips was laced with belief and a plea for me to believe her. And I did.