2: Keep My Secret

[Eunji's POV]
There I was, sitting next to the boys I should be avoiding. "Soo like, how old are you?" Jungwon asked. "Oh, I am 19 almost 20" I answered, yet Sunghoon added: "2004?" "Yeah, 7th of July" I responded, just to be followed by silence. Class started and I was trying to pay attention, while some girls were giving me dirty looks. Y'all good? "You look cute when paying attention to class" Jake randomly whispered to me. I looked at him and just ignored and continued to pay attention. He definitely got annoyed by that. While Jake, Sunghoon & Ni-Ki were trying to get my attention, the other boys & I kept ignoring as it was getting annoying. As soon as class ended, I went home, not even glancing at the boys.

I got home and changed immediately to my Uniform. "Do we have a mission today?" I asked Mark. "Yeah, have you seen the news?" "No why?" "There are Vampires going around killing preys at night. We don't who they are, but we need to put a stop to it. Dad assigned you to go find them." Mark explained to me. "What? Why me? What if I die while searching?" "Eunji, you know dad doesn't like you, he even made you use a fake surname." Mark told me. It was true, dad has never really liked me, just bcuz I am a girl?! He treats my brothers like princes and me? like a maid. At least my brothers like me. "Fine, I'll go. I don't have a option anyway." "Do you want one of us to go with you?" Jeno asked me. "No it's ok."

I went out searching for these vampire killers. It was around midnight? I am not sure, I didn't bring my phone. "Why am I always the one doing these jobs?! Couldn't Taeyong do this?! He is like 9 yea-" "Jungwon, please let me be the first one to attack!" "No, that is too risky, let the leader do it." I heard voices. Are those the vampires? Shit, I gotta hide. I went to hide behind a wall in the dark alley. While backing away I accidentally hit a metal fence, causing some noise. "What was that?" "Let's go see what it is" "I'll go in the front." I held my breath when they asked they were getting near me. "Well, well, well what do we have here" A boy said to me. Shit they saw me. Wait, aren't they... ENHYPEN? Are they the vampire killers? Oh no..... Wonyoung was right..

"Take of your mask." Jay commanded me. I didn't take it off but rather kept looking away. Ni-Ki ripped the mask revealing my true identity. "Eunji? What are you doing here late at night." Jake asked me. "I should be the one asking that. Are you guys behind the late night killings?" "Yes, should we kill you too?" Jungwon asked. "N-no please." I mumbled. They kept staring at me. I don't know why, but they look so hot right now. "Eunji, did you find anything?" Jeno asked me through my walky talky. The boys showed me their fangs signaling me to lie. "N-no I haven't"
"Are you some type of spy?" Sunoo asked me. "Yeah.." "at such a young age?" Heeseung shot back. "Yeah" I answered.
"Don't tell anyone what you saw here, or else you'll end up like them" Sunghoon warned me. "You'll have to hang out with us to make sure you don't tell anyone!" Ni-Ki explained to me. The other boys seemed to be ok with Ni-Ki's idea. "But I have other friends, I want to hangout with them." "You don't have an option, Eunji. Listen to what we say and no one will get hurt" Jungwon assured me. "Keep my secret" I told them. They gave me a nod. Do I have to spend all my time at School with them now? Ughhh

__________________________________