10: Back For More

Longer Episode!

"Hello everybody, good afternoon. Today we will receive the new student, please don't act up and let the new student get comfortable around." A female voice said through the speakers.

I was in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I don't know why I still have a bite mark. After the Incident all the marks disappeared except for this one. I'm back to school. It's like it was yesterday. I missed all of them so much. I went into my classroom as if I wasn't a new student. Everyone was staring at me. Unlike the actual first day I had here, people were staring like crazy. But my old friends were staring at me like they have seen me before but, sadly, don't remember. I kept glancing at ENHYPEN until the teacher came into the room.

"Guys, this is Choi Eun-Ji. She is the new student." And then whispers were heard. Some probably gossiping or explaining their first expression of me. Jungwon was staring at me. Of course. The leader of the groups always knew who their mate was. I introduced myself and went to sit next to Wonyoung. "Hi Wonyoung!" "Hii! Welcome to the school. Do you want me to show you around later?" "No need! I already know everything around here." I replied. "Oh ok.. Well let me just warn you about E-" "ENHYPEN? No need. They won't do anything to me." "Ok, still be careful around them." "Don't worry." Wonyoung gave me a suspicious look while I just focused on the lesson.

This time during lunch I just went to hangout with TXT & ATEEZ who were a table away from both LE IVE & ENHYPEN. I kept looking once in a while at my mates. Jake & Jungwon kept looking at me. Do they remember? Probably not. I didn't mind the stares that I kept getting from not just my mates but from a lot of other people as well.

"San, I told you to shut up." "I can't help it that we have some hot stuff sitting with us, Soobin." The two were arguing about random stuff while we just laughed at it. "Shut up. Sorry Eunji if these idiots are making you uncomfortable." Beomgyu apologised me. "Oh it's not a problem at all." I responded giggling like crazy.

If you ask me, yes I am was trying to make the boys jealous. By the boys I mean my soulmates. I knew every now and then they kept looking at me. I didn't look back to see who but I knew they were looking.

After a while LE IVE joined us as I invited them. Unexpectedly Wonyoung instead of crushing in Sunghoon, she was flirting with Huening Kai. I look some tables over and see Leeseo, Eunchae, Kazuha, Liz and Rei flirting with some other boys. "Yunjin, who are they talking to?" I ask curiously. "Oh, those guys are ZEROBASEONE, but you can just call them ZB1." "They are hot as hell!" Chaewon added getting into the conversation. "Are they their mates?" "Yes, some of them are shared by two others have one of them for themselves." Yunjin replied to my question. "Who are your mates?" They didn't answer and just stood up. As I watched them walk over to some of the guys them putting their arms over ones, I understood the message. Chaewon's soulmate is Yeonjun & Yunjin's is unexpectedly from STRAY KIDS. Who thought I.N and Yunjin would fit. Sakura already had a boyfriend before. Turns out he was her soulmate as well. Who? Yeosang.

As the school bell rang I went to class as I didn't have lessons with my friends. But I knew for a fact ENHYPEN did. Walking this time getting ignored by most of them. "Hey babe." Someone whispered onto my ear. I turned around to see Jake. "Babe?" I question him. "You think I forgot you like the others?" He said running a hand over my neck to make the only bite mark left visible. Now it makes sense why I still have one. It's because Jake remembers me.

I hugged him and asked him "How do you remember me but the other's don't?" "It's because I was the one who helped you with the time travelling. But that is not important now. I missed you so much." He said giving me a quick peck on the forehead. "So did I. Infact I missed all of you guys." "But who did you miss the most?" He asked, clearly teasing me and the answer he wanted was obvious, but I, being as stubborn as I am, decided to tease him back. "Probably Sunoo. I missed him soo mu-" before I could finish Jungwon came to us.

"Jake. What are you doing with her." He asked him looking him dead in the eye. "Nothing bro, let's just go." "No. You go in while I have a talk with her." Jungwon explained to Jake. Jake went inside and Jungwon turned to me. He snapped his fingers as he froze the time. The only things that didn't freeze were us. In case you don't know, as Jungwon is the leader of his group he has all of the powers they have.

Strangely enough it isn't called the power. Unlike me who has the same powers including some extras like seeing through walls and something not really useful in battling, being able to change clothes just by imagining outfits in my mind. Sadly I can't control it as I haven't had training to train my talents. But back to the story..

He froze the time and pinned me to the wall. "Eunji, do you know who your mates are?" He asks me.

[Jungwon POV]
I know she just transferred, but her scent is stronger than everyone else's. She can only be our soulmate. I look at her neck and see an exposed bite mark. It couldn't be Jake, he was meters away from her. "I do." She answers. "You don't. You just let a random person bite you?" "Correction, I let 7 people bite me. Yes only one mark is left." She shot back. "You let 7 people what?! Eunji. You can't do that." "Why not, Jungwon? It's not like you don't know who my mates are." "I do know."

[Eunji POV]
"Tell me then who." I challenged him. I know damn well who my mates are, but I wanna let him remember me. "Well I can show you who one of them is." He answered. "Show me then." With that said, he came closer and asked. "Are you sure? Cause you do actually have 7 mates." "Show me the one that I see first." I said looking behind him or around him. He just hummed. I look at him it the eyes. He smashed his lips onto mine giving me a passionate kiss. He was moving fast, but I was quick to catch up. He held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my neck. "That's one of your seven mates." He said after breaking apart. I look at my neck and saw 2 bite marks. "Jungwon, you remember?" "The way you ended your dad? The time we mated? Everything that happened? I do." He assured me as I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

He unfroze time and went into the classroom. For the rest of the school day, we pretended like nothing happened.

"Taeyong, I'm going to take a walk. I'll maybe take a while so don't worry about me." I shouted to make sure my older brother heard me then left through the front door.

_________________________________
It's still not over guys! The next episode will probably be the finale. Stay tuned even if it takes some time!!