4: Brother is back

Here I am, on the streets. Hoping I will survive. It was around 01:00, I am not so sure I didn't bring my phone. Suddenly I heard a loud voice. "We are winning the blood lottery. 7 Preys already, we can go back." A guy said, definitely happy. Is that ENHYPEN? I hope they don't see me. I scratched myself sometime ago, I have a little bit of blood on my leg, but it doesn't hurt. I don't have any bandages. Ehh, it will dry off later. "Do you guys smell any human?" "No" Most of the guys said. "I do. Fresh Blood" The leader said. "Let's go then! Lead us." Heeseung suggested.

"Eunji?" "Oh, hi guys" I said in a shaky voice. "What are you doing here? W-with fresh blood dripping?" Jake asked me. "Nothing, are you guys going home, could I go with you?" "Did you get kicked out?" Ni-Ki asked me, probably trying to hold his laughter. "No, well not exactly. But can I go with you? Please?" "Jungwon, what do you think?" Sunghoon turned to Jungwon as all eyes were on him. He didn't take long to give a response. "We don't have any guest rooms. Unless you are willing to sleep in the same bed as one of us." "I am! Please let me go it is so cold here." "Fine, come."

The boys took me to their house. It is really big. "With who am I going to share the room?" "Who does not want to share their room, step back." Jungwon suggested. No did. Strange. "Let's spin the roulette." Sunoo took out his phone and entered a roulette app. It was spinning and it landed on.. Heeseung. Damnnn with Heeseung? Why not Sunoo or Jungwon? "Ok, I will share the room with Heeseung." "Great, are all ok with it?" Heeseung asked. "Yeah."

We were all chilling in the living room, most of them playing games or on their phone. "I have heard we will receive our Soulmates on monday." I said. They all turned to me. "Who do you think you'll get?" Sunoo asked me. I actually have no idea. I'll just name a random friend "Beomgyu maybe? We really clicked the first time we met." "Oh.... Yeah." "How many Soulmates can we have? Only one right?" I asked them. "It used to be like that. But when the female birthrates dropped, there were chances that a female could be assigned to more than just 1 male." Jay explained to me. "If I got assigned to more boys, it would be to TXT." "NO" Jake randomly shouted. We were all staring at him. "Why not bro?" Sunghoon asked him. "U-uh uhm. She can't date our enemies" Gosh, when will they understand they aren't my enemies. "They are my friends, I can date whoever I want." Their faces were, not the happiest. "I think it's time to go to bed." Jungwon said breaking the tension. Everyone went to their rooms. "You have a pretty nice room, Heeseung." I told him. "Thanks, but you can just call me Hee." "Then you can just call me Eun if you want." "Sure." I was the first one to take a quick shower, I was already in one of Heeseungs Hoodies as a Pyjama. When he came out he was shirtless "Get a shirt!" I shouted, covering my eyes. "Are you blushing?" "N-no." I answered him. "This is the way I sleep, if you can't accept it go to another room." He told me. I don't want to switch. I get to share a room with a really hot guy. Totally worth it. "It's ok" "Ok" Heeseung responded along with a lighthearted chuckle. We all went to sleep but randomly I felt something touching me. I quickly looked at what it was. Heeseung wrap his arm around me. Why am I getting butterflies?

"Good Morning, Eun" Heeseung whispered to me. "Good Morning" "Get up we need to leave in 40 minutes." "40 MINUTES?! I TAKE 2 HOURS TO GET READY." "I don't care, meet us in the living room then." He responded then left the room. I got a Hoodie and some baggy jeans from Heeseungs Closet, and put some of my emergency Lipstick on that I always carry with me. I don't have more makeup with me, so I went down to meet the other members. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty, you really take your time don't you?" Jungwon said to me, he's a real gentelman. The members were all just talking or smiling gently at me. I am starting to get along with the members, I am really glad. We all wenr out and I went back to my house.

"EUNJI! YOU'RE HERE!" Haechan screamed. All of my brothers came running. "Eunji, you're alive!" Taeyong hugged me "Of course I am, I'm strong!" "Who's Clothes are this?" Jaemin asked me. "It's from a friend of mine, he offered me to stay there for the night." I responded. "Ok. But guys we gotta get Mark." Taeyong explained us.
We went to the Airport to pick Mark up. While waiting for him the boys were on their phones as I kept looking at the gate. I saw Mark, but he was talking to some boys, I couldn't recognise who. But as soon as they stopped talking, they disappeared and Mark came to us. "Mark!" I ran to him and gave him a big tight hug. "I missed you so much!" "Hey bro!" Haechan came running as well and jumped on top of us. "Eunji, Haechan, I think it's enough for a hug." "Hyung, omg you look so different." Jaemin & Taeyong came us as Jaemin kept complementing him.
"Let's go home." Taeyong suggested.