6: Failed Soulmate

[Eunji POV]

It's already friday again. I went to the Blood Bank and got some A +ve blood packs. I texted Taeyong some time ago telling him I would comeback home later than Midnight. I went to ENHYPEN's House. "Hi guys!" "What are you doing?" Ni-Ki asked me. "Giving you guys the blood I promised? Why else would I be here?" "You really kept your promise... I knew I could trust you." Jungwon said. Sunghoon was side eyeing him. It looked so funny but then Sunghoon just rolled his eyes. "What are you guys waiting for? Drink up. You look like animals right now." I said letting a chuckle out. They didn't need to be told twice. Each one of them grabbed a pack and stabbed a straw into it. I could see some of them rolling their eyes at the blood. "There is enough blood to drink throughout the week. Please do it or else you'll look like animals." "We will don't worry." Jake responded sitting next to me on the couch and wrapping an arm around me. "I need tot get going now. My brother is probably waiting for me. "Who is your brother?" Jay asked me. "I have 4 brothers, but the one I am talking about is Taeyong." "Ok.. Who are the other 3?" Sunoo had to continue. "That's a little bit personal guys. I'll get going." They all accepted my answer probably not happy with it and let me go.

[Jake POV]
I was with Jay & Sunghoon in Jay's room. "You can ask her tomorrow at school." Sunghoon suggested. "How do you expect him to go to her and randomly ask, are you apart of the lee siblings? That would just be so random." Jay responded. "Yeah, plus her name is Choi not Lee. Maybe she is just their half sister." I added. Sunghoon just nodded. There was some silence after that. "Don't you guys feel different around her?" "We do. I don't know why tho... Anyway tomorrow we'll get our soulmate." Jay told us. "I don't know any female Vampire around here." "Neither do I." Sunghoon answered. Let's just see who we get tomorrow at school.

[Eunji POV]
Today I went to school with Jaemin & Haechan. "Yah, give me my phone back!" "Don't Yah me!" "Give it back!" "Say sorry daddy." "You're my twin shut up!" Ah yes, the sound of the Twins bickering. Very normal for me. The two of them randomly started running. "Guys, wait for me!" I wanted to stay some time with them before school starts, but I guess I just lost my chance. I was going to turn around until I heard some call me. "Eunji!" It was Mark. "Mark! The twins went running to class, I think." "I will catch up with them later. I am going to do some 'duties' after school, don't wait for me, and the boys are coming with me." He explained me. "What why? What are yo—" "I don't have time to talk about it Eun, see you tomorrow.. probably." He told me as he walked off. What does he mean probably? Life is so confusing sometimes. I was about to walk to class until I got pulled into a darker alley of the school. "What were you doing with him?" I looked at the person and saw Heeseung. "What do you mean?" "Heeseung, we're back— what's going on here?" Jungwon entered the alley along side the other 5 guys. "I saw her talking to Minhyung." Heeseung replied. "What?" Sunghoon questioned. "Answer me. Who are you to him?" Jungwon asked me. "I am his sister." The boys just had shocked facial expressions. "Are you by any chance the sister of Lee Jaemin & Lee Haechan?" Sunoo asked curiously. "Yes? What's the big deal with it?" "Eunji, they are vampires. Working for TXT." "TXT? They are vampires as well?" "Well, yeah." Jay just responded. "Tell me, is there anyone in this school who isn't a vampire?" I need them to answer this. Am I the only human among these people? "Yes, except you... I don't know how you got into this school." Jake told me. "Guys.." "Not now Ni-Ki" "Guys.. Class starts in 2 minutes." "WHAT?!" I screamed. "Sunoo please teleport us to class." I begged him. "Fine.." He answered back. "This isn't usual, normally Sunoo doesn't teleport people who ask him to." Sunghoon said and in a blink of an eye we were in class.

Now that I know everyone is a vampire I realised why it's called School Vamps. I actually got to sit next to Wonyoung again since Enhypen trust me enough to be away from them. As I was talking to Wonyoung the principal came & entered the classroom. "Hello everybody. As you know today you are finding out who your soulmates are. Some of you guys will be shared or will be sharing soulmates. You'll find the name of your soulmates on your desk. Open it up. The choice is yours if you want to tell everybody or not." The principal said and left our classroom. This gave me chills. I opened my paper slowly make sure I was the only one able to see what's written inside. Why is the text so long? Of course I still didn't read it, of course I don't know why. I started reading it. "Teacher on my paper is an apology letter." "On mine as well!" Everybody started agreeing with me. The teacher took a look at our papers then told us. "Seems like you'll be getting your soulmates after the system is rearranged. But the leaders of the groups know their soulmates, so if you aren't the leader or if you aren't sharing your soulmate with a leader then you'll have to wait some time." She said and just continued with class.

After school I went home and Taeyong asked me if I got my soulmate "I swear there was a failure in the system." "Are you really sure? Because when I went to school there was no failure and I am still dating Joy?" "Tae, it's not the same." "Ok ok"