8: The Power

[Eunji POV]
It has been 2 days since I have drank or eaten.
"B!tch, I'm back." My dad said entering the room "I didn't miss you at all." I replied drily. "Tell me what do you know about me or the boys?" "You're not getting anything out of me."
"Are you sure? Taeyong told me you know more."
"Taeyong wouldn't snitch on me like that." "Just tell me what do you know about me?" "You're a vampire and you possess the power, that's all." "Good, you just earned yourself half a cup of water." As soon as he put the cup infront of me I drank it, my vision got better, but I still had a headache. "Continue spilling and I'll give you some food." "I ain't telling you anything else. Get lost." He had enough and slapped me. Leaving me alone with a red mark on my face.

[Jay POV]
It's been 3 weeks since we got to drink blood. Vampires can last 1 weeks without blood, but not almost one month. We haven't even mated, I don't know how we are alive. "I swear I'll kill the next person who enters this fvcking room." I said. But then Jungwon said. "I smell someone. Female witch." Wonyoung entered the room just to get pulled out again. "Guys, it's me, we'll be right back." Sunoo told us.

[Sunoo POV]
"What were you thinking?!" I shouted at her.
"Sunoo, they look like animals, there is no blood around, they have to mate." Yujin explained to me. "You think I don't know that? We gotta find Eunji quick." "She must be upstairs. We gotta get her fast the spell only has 40 minutes left." We all went upstairs.

[Eunji POV]
"She must be in this room." I heard some voices come near the room. The door busted open but I couldn't see who it was. I haven't eaten or drank since 5 days. "Eunji!" I heard a female voice calling me. "Wonyoung, is that you?" "Yes." She noticed I couldn't see very well so she gave me the cup some water she had in her purse. My vision got good again and I saw IVE with Sunoo. Sunoo came to me and hugged me. "Guys, hide before he comes." "Don't worry, we are half witches we put a sleeping spell over them all." Liz told me calming me down. "Where are the others?" "Who?" Rei asked. "My brothers, friends and my soulmates." "I am here!" Sunoo said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Your siblings along with your friends are making sure that your dad and his men don't wake up. Your mates are looking like animals who need blood." Gaeul answered me. "Why didn't you give them blood?" "There is no blood here, the only way for them is... mating. Or else they'll die." Yujin explained to me.I thought
about it, am I ready? "Could I talk with Sunoo alone for a moment?" "Be quick, the spell doesn't last much longer." Wonyoung said as she went out of the room along with the other girls. "Why are you guys the enemies of TXT?" "Our dads killed eachother. They both shot eachother at the same time, since then we are accusing eachother of it. We didn't know why they were fighting and since then we have been raised as a group." "Well you guys gotta stop being enemies if we want to end my father." "Fine." We both got out of the room as Yujin told us to follow her, she led us infront of a cell. "What do we do now?" I asked. "We go inside." Sunoo replied as Leeseo pushed me inside.

I turned around to see hungry-looking guys. "Guys!" "No! Don't come closer to us!" Jake insisted. "Why not?" "There are devices here that could shoot us if we do something we shouldn't." Heeseung answered. I looked around and saw a digital panel. On it, it said to deactivate put finger print. This was one of the Agent things dad had. I knew that due to dad's priorities he wouldn't take my finger print out. I put my finger on the panel and deactivated the guns. "Guys, you look hungry as hell" I said getting closer to them. "Get away Eunji." Ni-Ki warned. They were all eyeing my neck, they were trying to hold themselves back. "Go on. I'm ready." I told them as they all looked around. "Eunji, we don't want to kill you." Sunghoon warned. "You won't, I'm ready. Trust me guys." The 5 tried to hold themselves back, but the leader didn't. "Forgive me, Eun." He said biting into my neck. We were mating.

After a while all 7 members mated with me. When mating normally the two mates have sexual intercourse. But in our situation, that wouldn't be possible. "We need to go destroy my dad." "Unfortunately.." Jay said. "Don't say that, we are gonna end this once and for all." After I finally finished relaxing and catching my breath, my eyes glowed orange. "Sweetie, I think you possess the power." Jake said. I got flustered as he called me that. "You mean I have all of the powers?!" "Yeah, I think you might be able to fight against your dad." Heeseung added. We went out of the cell to mean the others.

"You really took your time, didn't you?" Taeyong teased me. "I think the witches shouldn't fight but rather stay here in case we need help." Soobin suggested. "Good idea." "Oh look, my children are turning against me. How cute." My dad said as we all turned to look at him. "Shut up, we will beat you up." Jaemin shouted at him. "Look at this, my only daughter possesses the power." "I will beat you!" I told him. "You think so? My Power is stronger, mating makes it stronger. Fun fact, I have mated 5 times already." He said. I looked at Jungwon, seems like he catched up with it as well. I have mated 7 times, means I am stronger than him. "If you really think that, why don't you come and fight?" I challenged him. I looked at Jake and advised him to back off. He did what I said. "You're stupid Lee Eun-Ji." "Am not, infact you are even more stupid. You could have killed me while I was tied in that room, but no. Now I have the chance to finally end you. You have to stop with your killing sh!t." "That's enough. You have been a brat and a disappointment since you were born. You couldn't be born fully vampire, bad grades in school and now playing with life or death. This fight is going to be easy. I am happy to say I never considered myself your father." When he said that, I tried my best not to let his words get to me. That.. hurt. I looked at him and screamed "Fine, but that won't matter to me after this."